t w e n t y t w o

You stared at him for a long minute, trying to process what he just said a few seconds ago. His eyes... shows no lies, no fake emotions... none.

There was no hesitation

At all.

Although it sounded cheesy, you felt like time stopped, the universe halting the growth of the world just for you to take a step into your dream

To finally have the affection you craved for such a long time.

You're dream:

To love someone.

You felt your eyes hood as you felt like your body moved on it's own, slowly moving towards Yoongi. The soft lips you wanted to kiss ever so badly was now against yours. You gently kissed him as you held his cheek. The lips you wanted everywhere on your body. The lips... that belonged to you

Only.

You saw him lean towards you, slowly connecting his lips onto yours. You closed your eyes as you felt tingles appearing all over your body, from head to toe.

"Of course," you whispered as you soon got into the kiss, your hand finding it's way to his cheek to pull him in you deeper.

Closing your eyes, you seductively big his lip, licking it afterwards making Yoongi releasing a quiet moan.

You smirked as you tried to push your tongue into his mouth, but was too late. Yoongi had already inserted his tongue into your mouth, slowly exploring your mouth as you tried to conceive your dominance.

You felt your salivas mixing, which honestly turned you on in some kind of way.

Closing your eyes, you enjoyed him kiss you. You felt like it was  a dream come true as you felt butterflies in your stomach.

He slowly but your bottom lip, licking it afterwards as his hand traveled up your arm, creating a trail of goosebumps behind.

Mildly shivering, you enjoyed his warm touch on your skin. You wanted more of his touch. You wanted to forget about all the problems that was happening in your life and just take him whole.

"You don't know how much I wanted you," Yoongi whispered out as his mind went back to the time he jerked off at the thought of you. "I craved for not only your body, but... you,"

Me?

You felt your face grow hot as your ears slowly turned into a dark shade of red. The thought of someone missing you, having a desire to love you made to you feel nervous yet flustered.

"I can't stop thinking about you... and your beautiful juicy lips," he said, smirking while looking at your lips, his thumb and pointer finger gently holding onto your chin. "Your lips are so addicting,"

You let him continue

"I want those lips all over me.. from head to toe honestly," he said as he brushed his thumb over your swollen lips. "How about you come over tonight?"

You looked over to him in shock.

Did he? Did he just-

You nodded in response after you realized how the words you tried to create wouldn't come out of your mouth.

"Great. I'll see you in a bit my kitten," he smiled as he leaned in for another kiss. You leaned in with him, giving eachother another peck before pulling back and smiling and leaning in for another kiss.

"S-see ya," you said as you grabbed your belongings and headed out to Sam's house.

||

Why do I feel so sad?

This feeling of betrayal or unfairness is literally drowning me, eating me inside out.

I feel lost.

I watched out, looking at the window as I saw Y/n slowly emerge into the frame, making my heart beat faster than before.

The unhappiness I felt was soon replaced with hopeless romantic-happiness where I just feel so in love with her.

(Not knowing she loves someone else)

I have this desire to just grow old with her, watching our children grow and thrive to carry our our generation. I want to hold her hand while rocking on my chair, and tell her that I love her over and over again.

I want to love her....

But will she love me back?

*knock*

I quickly got up from my seat from the window side and ran over to the front door, opening the door to reveal a preppy Y/n with swollen lips and messy hair.

So cute.

"Hey," I said and she smiled back at me, waving to be before she bathed into the house. "Hey Taehyung!"

___________________________________

Really short update sorry :-C

I have an important audition and exam coming up so I won't be updating for a few days! I hope you enjoy!

(Smut next next part huhuhuh)

unedited