e i g h t

Sorry for the short part and not posting for like a million years (about a week and a half) I'm busy as fuck ;c

Taehyung's Pov  

"What's his name!?" I blurted out, making Y/n and Sam both jump lightly as they stared at me like I've lost my mind.

Then silence started to crawl in.

I was still waiting for my answer when the alarm on my phone suddenly interrupted the awkward silence within the dinner table. Slightly angry and irritated, I finished the last of the remaining pasta on my plate and popped in some kimchi on the way. Getting up from my chair, I continued to get worried looks from the people across the dining table and i just walked away.

I... i-never felt this way before.

This mixed feeling of anger.

Confusion.

Sadness?

Is it... jealousy? Is that what I'm feeling right now? Is this the reason why I acted like that just now???

I'm not even dating her...why am I getting so worked up over this thing...

I shook my head that was full of illiterate thoughts and I prepared to go to my part time job-which was playing songs for a nearby restaurant.

||

"What happened to him all of the sudden?" Y/n asked, extremely worried why Taehyung seemed so angry over something so simple

"Even I don't even know Y/n..." Sam replied, also having a worried expression on her face "He never really acted like this before... I wonder why,"

Y/n nodded as she agreed to Sam's statement over Taehyung.

Speaking of Taehyung, a door suddenly opens and there is Taehyung holding a guitar, wearing some casual yet trendy clothes, and holding multiple bags.

"Hey Tae..." Y/n walked over to Taehyung and hugged him "I don't know why you suddenly bursted like that but, I really hope whatever you're going through is resolved...I'm here for you... remember that,"

"And me!" Sam yelled from the dining room and that made you chuckle.

"T-thanks Y/n..." He smiled as he hugged her back.

I like you so much Y/n... I just don't know when to tell you.

I... I have so much things to tell you.

From my dream in becoming a singer, to where I want to travel in the future... to

my desire to ask you out- and finally ask you out.

but that Yoongi guy... 

worries me

||

"Bye mom! I'm going to hang out with Sam today!" You yelled as you slammed the front door shut, remembering to grab your keys on the way to your car.

In reality... you weren't actually hanging out with Sam this time.

Because...

You scheduled an appointment with the one and only

Min Yoongi.

_______________________________________

Lowkey kinky part @/part 9 so be ready hehehehe

ALso thank you so much for 8.(something) k reads!!! THat is insane because I literally dont post!!! Hope yall have a great day!

unedited