o n e

"Happy birthday to you," You family sung, the familiar tune ringing in your head as you smiled widely and took a sip of your orange juice. Today was your birthday and you were finally turning eighteen years old legally.

The excitement grew within you as you dreamed of all the advantages and abilities you were going to gain when you turned 18 years old. Of course theres its flaws but lets not talk about that right now. But in your mind... that one thing you've dreamed of getting after you turned 18 was... getting a tattoo.

Your family, following a white and Asian lifestyle isn't always so understanding and accepting. Having a tattoo is normal in some families but in some Asian standards its considered a disappointment. Unfortunately, your family was one of them.

From a young age, your parents have always told you that tattoos are bad and are also very addicting since you would crave to have more and more on your body. It was kind of like love, they said. When you find the one... you would crave for more of their affection, their love, their touch... but when you grow bored of them, you break them and cut them from your life. Tattoos are going to be permanently on your body and it cant be erased.

"Or else you have to go through some serious treatment that involves lasers," Someone said behind you, making you jump

"Youre really thinking on getting one aren't you," Your brother Namjoon sighed, taking another drink of orange juice in his cup. "Man we're literally old enough to drink... why are they forcing us to drink this artificial orange shit?"

"I dont know man... I dont know,"

"Ugh its disgusting," He wiped his mouth with the hem of his jacket "Anyways... if you really want to get a tattoo... then get it so they wont be able to see it,"

"What do you mean?"

"Like somewhere where theyre never going to see it... for example, over here," He pointed at his hips and chest "Since youre a girl, itll be easier to cover and hide,"

"thanks for clarifying that im a girl joonie,, I totally didnt know that" You sarcastically laughed, making Namjoon pout "And yeah Ill try.. I really want to get a tattoo either this week or so,"

"Cool! Show me a picture of what youre getting... also dont let mom see-

"What am I not going to see?" Your mom suddenly showed up behind you guys, making Namjoon spit out his orange juice and started choking on it

"Youre not going to see...Joonie dying! Im going to uh take him to the bathroom bye mom!" You Naruto ran out the living room, grabbing Namjoon's arm on the way to the bathroom.

If your mom found out you were going to get a tattoo... shell definitely kill you

||-||

Boing!

You just got another reservation!

Yoongi yawned as he scratched his hair, adjusting his glasses as he clicked on the app, revealing another reservation on Wednesday. He rolled his eyes as he read the email, suddenly getting intrigued.

"From Kim Y/n huh..." He smirked

"Well... Ill be waiting for you."

__________________________________

I THINK I FINALLY KNOW WHAT IM GOING TO WRITE FOR THIS BOOK YAYAYAYA! You guys were asking for it, and now im here. Im pretty busy so i deeply apologize beforehand for my sloppy writing and grammar!

Since im a fucking dumbass I failed two of my tests and have to retake them so yay!

Author's sad love life:

Theres another guy that I really like because hes really responsible and smart. Hes a litte chunky but idfc, hes adorable and his smile is like the Gods blessed me to even see him. He was alittle mean to me but idk what to do... please help, im too shy to talk to him ):

bye and ill see yall later!

uneidted