nine

*3 months later*

*Elle's POV*

So um- I'm kinda moving in with Harry. I know what you're thinking. Wow! you guys moved so fast. Last time you were only making out and now you're going to LIVE with him. Not exactly. After the picnic, Harry and I had an extremely long talk. I would give you all the details but it mostly came down to this. We wanted to be friends. We loved each other... but as friends. Okay now you're probably like Oh sureee just friends. No- but like seriously, we are. He's the older brother I've always wanted. Anyways back to moving in. We spend everyday together. Like EVERYDAY. I come to his house in the morning, we hike the trail behind his house, we eat breakfast, he might have to go to the studio or do some press; while he's doing that I make (or buy) lunch, give it to him at the studio, then head back home, maybe film or edit a video. By the time I'm done with that, Harry's usually done with his stuff. It works out perfectly. I usually make dinner (if Harry made it, we would probably be having a frozen pizza. Not that there's anything wrong with that-). We eat dinner, talk, play video games and then I drive back to my apartment. But now that we're going to be living together, I won't have to do that.

It was really kind of him to offer a room in his house (for free) to me. I was so surprised I said no before really even thinking about it. But I came to my senses, told Harry I was going to pay 'rent' (he told me I didn't have to but I insisted) and moved in. My room was HUGE. At least compared to my apartment. I got the empty bedroom next to Harry's. Now with the extra money I had, I put it back into my room. The room was twice the size of my old one. I hung up a TV, installed LED lights, bought a dresser, and decorated the walls with pictures.

My room was perfect. 

*Harry's POV*

FINALLY. It was about time she moved in. She's at my place all the time already, moving in would just make everything easier.
"Harry! Come upstairs. I want to show you my room"

She had been decorating and redoing her room for the past week. She told me to not come into her room because she wanted to surprise me with it.

"Close your eyes" I placed my hand over my eyes. I could hear the door open. She shoved me inside. "Open!"

I removed my hand from my face.

"Wow" I said "This is crazy. How did you do all of this in one week?"

"Magic" she replied. She crossed her arms over her chest. She was so cute.

After the picnic night, she told me she just wanted to be friends. At that time, I thought I wanted to just be friends, but now I want her to be more than my friend. I could never tell her that though. I guess after that night, she thought I said we should just be friends, which is not what i agreed to at all.

She was now sitting at the foot of her bed with her feet dangling off the foot board. I joined her. "What do you want for dinner?" she asked.

"How about sushi. To celebrate." I knew she loved sushi. She could eat it for the rest of her life.

Her eyes lit up. "YES. Let's get that. Do you want to order from the place near you house?"

"Sure"

She grabbed her phone off the desk and opened postmates.

"Hey! I'm gonna pay" I said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"No you're not! You already gave me this room"

She grabbed the phone out of my hand and started laughing. She held the phone up away from me.

"When did you change your phone background?" She asked.

"A while ago"

It was a picture of us on the day of the picnic.

"Why'd you choose that picture!" she whined. "I look terrible"

"No you don't" I said laughing.

"Look at my face!" she laughed. "I looked constipated"

She laid down on the bed. I did the same. She handed me back my phone.

"Seriously. I'm paying" she said as she opened the app again. There was no point in arguing with her.