twenty-nine

play the song when it says to!! the lyrics will match up and it'll make so much sense!!

Elle Stanford

"Elle it's time to wake up"

I opened my eyes to see a smily Harry standing above me. He was already ready and dressed as if he had been awake for hours.

I looked over at the clock that read 9 AM.

"I got you some bagels" he held out a white paper bag. "Timothee recommended the place... Thompson bagels I think it's called."

"Oh really! Timothee raves about it all the time" I grabbed the bagel from his hand, said thanks, and dug right in.

"This really is the best bagel" I mumbled with a mouth full of dough.

Harry moved to my side and I sat up so that our legs were now hanging off the side of the bed.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked, looking up at him.

He didn't meet my eyes and instead stared straight ahead. "Eh not too early. Around 7:30"

"That's pretty early to me" I chuckled.

He turned to look at me, a grin slowly spreading across his face.
"Come on" he said, grabbing the bagel out of my hand "you have to get ready. I have a fun day planned" He set the bagel on the nightstand and pulled me off the bed.

"But the bagel is so good" I whined.

"Trust me, we will eat more of those later. Come on" He shoved me in the bathroom, forcing me to get ready.

I started to do my skin care, Harry, sitting on the bathtub, watching intently from the corner.

"I'm grabbing that bagel on the way out" I mumbed with a mouth full of toothpaste.

He just shrugged.

I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out the residue.

"Why are you watching me like that?" I said. He had been staring at me like I was on the brink of falling apart.

"Just admiring you. You look sexy like that"

"Do I..." I smirked. I walked over to him, slowly wrapping my arms around his neck. I seductively pulled my legs over his waist, straddling him.

I stared down into his eyes- they were more green than usual. I pulled his chin up to my face and kissed his lips. He tasted a bit like leftover bagel. I ignored the thought.

"You better get ready" he pulled away. "We have a full day planned"

I got up from his lap and headed back over to the vanity. "Why can't we just stay home and... chill" For lack of a better word.

"Do you really want to do that- if you do, we can do that"

I thought about it for a while. He already knew I would want to go out and explore the city (since it was my first time), but it was kind enough for him to offer to stay home.

"No" I simply replied.

"I knew it!" he said in relief.

I put on light makeup and pulled my hair into a high ponytail, pulling out the front pieces. I hated overpacking and therefore, only brought 3 outfits. I took out some black mom jeans, a white halter top and a leather puffy jacket. It was still a bit cold out, so the puffy jacket was fitting.

"I'm readyyy" I yelled to Harry as I pulled my docs over my feet.

"You look good today" He smirked.