twenty-four

Elle Stanford

I've barely seen Harry around this week- Timothee too. All three of us have been so busy, doing our own things, that we all get home at different times and our schedules always overlap. Harry is constantly in the studio writing his sophomore album and Timothee is always on set finishing up his movie. I too have been busy with youtube, photoshoots, and conferences. It was a Friday and I had just gotten home from a meeting with my manager. It was the start of the weekend and Timothee, Harry, and I decided to all celebrate tonight- or at least that was our excuse. We didn't really have anything to celebrate but we needed the break and this was probably going to be one of the few times we were all free for the next couple of weeks.

Eating at restaurants was always such a big hassle with paparazzi and headlines that we just always ordered take-out. I sighed as I sat in front of my vanity mirror. I had already changed into the dress I had picked out. It was a black, tight-fitting mini dress that stopped a little higher than mid-thigh. I looked in the mirror to see the dark circles under my eyes. I always had them but this week they were much more prominent. I did some light makeup and suddenly felt the floor under me vibrate. I looked over at my clock. 6: 30 PM. That means that it was Harry. I quickly rushed downstairs.

"Harry!" I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hey Elle" he nuzzled into my shoulder.

"I haven't seen you all day"

"I know but at least we're all going to dinner. You look stunning in that dress by the way" He said cheekily.

"Thanks. Maybe you can see what's under it tonight" I winked.

His eyes immediately widened.
"Come on" I pointed "You need to get ready," I said and I dragged him upstairs.

"Timothee should be home soon," Harry said while walking up the glass stairs "Last he texted me, he was a few minutes away"

Our dinner reservation was at eight so we had plenty of time to get ready... and do other things. I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him into his bedroom. I scrambled to close the door behind us. As soon as we were inside, I pushed him up against it, kissing him softly.

"Elle" he whispered in my ear.

I could feel butterflies flutter in my tummy, wanting to burst out. Harry started to kiss me faster and more passionately. In one swoop, he flipped me around so that my back was now on the door. He pinned my arms above me and started to leave a trail of kisses along my neck.

"Harry" I panted. "I've missed this"

"Me too" he mumbled.

"Guys?"

Shit. Timothee.

I groaned and pulled away from Harry.

"We'll continue this later" he winked. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"We're in here!" I yelled.
I could hear Timothee running up the stairs. I quickly readjusted my dress to hide the aftermath of our randevu.

Timothee's head appeared at the door.

"Hey!" I quickly gave him a hug. "How was set?" I asked as he pulled Harry in for a hug.

"It was good" he quickly replied "Our last day of filming is next week so I'll be free after" he chucked.

"Well," Harry said "You need to get ready tonight. We all have dinner at Nobu"

"Right," Timothee said as he pointed towards Harry.