twenty-seven

twenty-seven

Elle Stanford

It was 7AM and I was already in the kitchen making breakfast for the boys. They have been so busy lately that I want to do something nice. Plus, I've always liked cooking- it was a good distraction.

It's already March and since Valentine's Day, nothing much has happened. Timmy had told me about his shitty date and that was pretty much it.

Harry was recording in the studio and Timmy was filming on set. I've surprisingly had a lot of time to myself recently. It gives me way too much time to think and I end up over thinking a lot of things.

I flipped over the french toast in the pan. It was already March and it was starting to get cold. The tile floors only made it worse. I looked down to see that I was in a sports bra and skimpy athletic shorts. I should have put on a sweater.

Stop overthinking it.

I sighed as I flipped the french toast once again. By the time the boys had crawled out of their man cave, I had already prepared french toast, eggs, bacon and a side of fruit.

"Good Morning!" I chirped as I slid them each a plate.

"Thank you," Timothee said excitedly as he dug into his eggs.

"Awh this looks amazing" Harry said in awe. I took a seat next to him at the table. I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"So this morning I have to head over to the studio but I should be back for dinner" Harry said with a mouthful of food.

"I'm headed to set today. Actually... I know you've always wanted to come with me to set- today we're not doing much so you can join if you want"

"Really!?" I gushed. "Wait- I would love that"

"Sounds good to me" Harry shrugged. I was surprised he went along with it. He usually likes it when I come to the studio with him.

I quickly finished breakfast and rushed upstairs. Harry said he would wash the dishes so I let him.

Upstairs, I changed into a pair of mom jeans and a racerback tank top. I pulled out a pair of Converse from under the bed and slipped them on.

I walked back downstairs to see that Harry was still washing the dishes.

"You look sexy," he smirked.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed. I quickly gave him a peck on the lips and headed out the door.

We were already in the car, driving to set when I looked over at him.

"How many scenes do you have to shoot today?" I asked.

"There's a schedule in my backpack. You can check if you want."

I grabbed his backpack from behind me and pulled out a schedule. I quickly scanned the paper.

"It says three.... I think. I don't really know how to read this" I chucked. We were at a red light so I handed over the packet so he could read it.

"Yup. Three." he confirmed.

An hour later, I had been introduced to the whole cast and given a short tour of where they were shooting that day. I was now laying on Timothee's couch in his trailer. He was out shooting a scene (I had already watched them film a scene so I decided to go back to the trailer).

There was a quiet knock at the door. I sat up and peeked through the window to see Saoirse. I gasped and quickly opened the door.

"Hey!" We had briefly met earlier, when Timothee introduced me to everyone, but we didn't have much time to talk.