Somewhere over the rainbow...

Start from the beginning

Type was both, sad and happy. He couldn't explain it. He didn't want to be separated from Tharn, sometimes he would lie next to him for half a day or sit on his lap while Tharn worked. If Tharn had to go to work, Type would sit by the window for hours waiting for Tharn's  return. The expectation that something would happen was unbearable, and the rain did not stop. It's as if heaven crying for someone.

Today, Tharn suggested they drive out of town, a ride in the rain was a romantic suggestion.

- "Did you take everything? We're going on a day, but if we like it we can stay a few days."

- "I packed a little something and we can buy everything else if we decide to stay somewhere."

Tharn laughed softly. Type's gloomy mood passed. Gentle smiling Type came back to him.

The ride went by in a chat. Tharn talked about some adventures from school. Type laughed, enjoying Tharn's voice. Although the bodyguards followed them in the other car, Type felt as if life had returned to normal. There is no Max and Grandpa, there is no Organization. Only him and Tharn, love and happiness.

They parked in front of a restaurant that was by the sea.

- "Type, it looks like the rain has finally stopped, do you want to take a walk on the beach or we going to have lunch first?"

- "Since no one is there, I want us to hold hands and walk along the beach."

The walk along the beach was unrealistically romantic, the sand was wet and sticking to their feet. The drops of rain that remained on the leaves on the trees shone from the rays of the sun that managed to break through the clouds. A rainbow also appeared. Type had never seen anything more beautiful in his life. He held Tharn's hand tightly.

- "Tharn, this is miraculous. I've never seen such a beautiful rainbow, and it's so calm and quiet, like we're not on Earth."

-"How do you feel, love? You're not sad and worried anymore?"

- "I didn't. My head hurts a little but probably from driving. Everything else is great. Tharn, look, it's finally clearing up. Maybe we could look for a hotel and stay here for a few days?"

- "I'll tell the boys to prepare everything for us. Wait for me there."

Type was left alone on the beach. The smell of salt was in the air. On the horizon, the sky seemed to flicker, and several shades of blue broke through the clouds. Type felt a strong pain in his head but now he didn't want to think about it. The only thing he wanted to think about was Tharn, and the time they would spend together. Tharn told him to be selfish and Type was. He sat down on the wet sand, but he didn't care. Type remembered that sometimes, he would come to the beach alone, he would sit for hours and look at the open sea. He had a feeling it was happening in another life. But now he was no longer alone.

- "Type, baby, get up a little and sit on this rug. The sand is wet so even though it's warm you can catch a cold."

Type smiled

- "Yes, 'Mom', I love you, 'Mom'."

Tharn sat down next to Type and put his hand over his shoulder. They sat like that and kept quiet. The warmth of Tharn's body was so pleasant. Type moved a little closer and put his arms around Tharn.

- "Baby, the bodyguard will find us a hotel. I told the secretary I'd be out of Bangkok for a few days. What would you like  to do? Do you have any idea?"

- "I have, but we can't do that in public. They would arrest us."

Tharn laughed.