╰► humanity, stefan salvatoreᵃ

— 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 —

— 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 —

TITLEhumanity

SEASONSthree through eight

LOVE INTERESTstefan salvatore

NAMEiris* forbes

FACECLAIM kathryn newton*

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ Love and compassion are necessities not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive ❞

SUMMARY:

     Iris forbes is the older twin sister of caroline forbes. Having chosen to leave with her father instead of staying with her mom and sister. Coming back years later for a mission her father sent her on to help stefan salvatore gain his humanity. Being trained to protect herself from supernatural creatures and being one herself. Iris can see the other side, also being able to communicate with them. With the help of lexi, iris is able to gain stefans humanity but losing her own when her father is presumed dead. Stefan helps the girl realize that someone is there for her and helps her grieve. During these two processes the two creatures can't help but feel something more for each other. Relying on one another when one can't hold themselves together. Through the pain and loss can stefan and iris find love?

NOTES:

—iris is the only one of her kind. being born with the power of seeing ghosts on the other side. it's like a sixth sense i guess but if you know the real term please put it.

—iris' powers are hereditary. it is passed to every other child. like iris' paternal grandma had the powers, so it skipped her dad and went to her. the powers were dorminat in other generations and iris has no idea why it wasn't dorminat with her.

—caroline called her dad for help to turn on stefan's humanity but he sends iris instead.

—no matter what stefan does, iris sticks by his side because she will not give up.

—like her father, iris isn't able to be compelled and is trained to protect herself from all supernatural creatures.

—her father told her about the supernatural a few years after moving away for her mother and sister.

—iris is able to get stefan's humanity back with the help of lexi. lexi and her form a special bond while helping get his humanity back.

—when iris' father dies, she becomes more closed off because they always had each other and now with him gone it feels like she has no one.

—when stefan gets his humanity back, he helps iris realize that he is her friend and will always be there for her.

—she could somehow be connected to amara and be like an anchor for the other side or when it starts to disappear she'll go with along with bonnie.

—if you have any questions that the summary or notes did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!