╰► sunshine, sam uleyᵃ

— 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 —

— 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 —

TITLE — sunshine*

MOVIES — pre-new moon - bdp2

LOVE INTEREST — sam uley

NAME — laia mallory

FACECLAIM — abbey cowen

STATUS — available

EPIGRAPH:

❝ she was like the sun,
she knew her place in the world.
she would shine again regardless
of all the storms and changeable
weather, she wouldn't adjust her
purpose for things that pass ❞

SUMMARY:

Laia mallory is the twin of lauren mallory. well fraternal twin. they were nothing alike in looks or personality. laia took more after there mother in looks and her father's personality while lauren was the opposite. lauren was popular and had many friends while laia was quiet and only had one friend, paul lahote. everyone had been quick to judge the boy when he started to go to parties and got smashed every time. there were rumors that went around that he was sleeping with someone new every weekend when really he was with hanging out with laia. he had a very bad home life with his mother gone from his life and his father constantly drunk. paul has a very bad temper and tends to get in a lot of fights. laia and paul were best friends until he suddenly vanishes from her life and never hears a word from him until a couple months later, she sees him walk into her workplace with two other guys. one of them just so happens to catch her attention but will she let him in after the accident.

NOTES:

—laia was sexually assaulted one night at a party. it was in the woods and everyone was drunk.

—she's doesn't know she's pregnant yet but does have the symptoms. she won't realize it immediately, maybe chapter three of four.

—sam isn't with leah. he broke up with her after he shifted because he didn't want to break her heart by dumping her for someone else if he imprints.

—laia and paul's friendship is very rocky like she has trouble looking at him without bursting in to tears (pregnancy hormones)

—you can choose of her and lauren are close sisters or not.

—if you have any questions that the summary or notes did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!