╰► bulletproof, steve rogersᵃ

— 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅 —

— 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐅

TITLEbulletproof

MOVIESaou - endgame

LOVE INTERESTsteve rogers

NAMEdelilah fortune

FACECLAIM emilia clarke

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ Because, without being told, they already knew that when it seems like the world is ending, being willing to help others is the antidote to fear. And that is the first step toward becoming bulletproof ❞

SUMMARY:

Delilah fortune was no ordinary girl. she stood out from others due to her albinism. delilah had long white hair, extremely pale skin and natural purplish red eyes. she didn't care though, she embraced who she was. delilah was brave girl until she was faced with something that stripped herself away. at the age of 15, delilah had been kidnapped by hydra. her father had betrayed them in ways that were unacceptable by almost exposing hydra to the world. so in retaliation, they killed his wife in front of him and his daughter before killing him in front delilah and as a way to continue punish him they took delilah for one of their experiments. for 15 years, delilah was trained, experimented on and tortured by hydra. she was a shell of a woman, who had yet to find herself. she finally gets the chance when a team called the avengers break her out and take her in. by her side was the patriotic man named steve rogers, giving her the hope and support she needed to not give up.

NOTES:

—she is very shy and quiet.

—her and bucky become best friends from bonding over their experience with hydra.

—her and tony don't get along because he thinks she will turn on them.

—i would like to have her on team cap because she believes that bucky is innocent.

—if you have any questions that the summary did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!