╰► aphrodite, dean winchesterᵃ

— 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄 —

— 𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄

TITLEaphrodite

SEASONSseven through fifteen

LOVE INTEREST — dean winchester

NAMEannelise bradbury

FACECLAIM alycia debnam-carey*

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ beauty is about finding the right, fit the most natural fit. to be perfect, you have to feel perfect yourself— avoid something you're not ❞

SUMMARY:

Annelise bradbury never knew who her parents were. being left on the doorstep of a couple's home with a note stating when she was born along with her first name and a red teardrop necklace but other than that annelise had no idea where she came from. annelise was raised by the couple for four years until they had their own daughter celeste. despite not being related, annelise and celeste grew up as sisters. they polar opposites annelise was into archery, gymnastics, medicine, sports and celeste was more into online games and LARPing but there were a couple things they both had in common such as computers and books. they were both intellectually smart and each other's best friend. one night, at the age of 16 and 12, celeste called annelise from a sleepover that she was scared and wanted to come home. annelise has woken up her parents not having her lisence yet and told them about charlie. annelise and her parents had were on their way to pick up the girl when the car was hit. her father was instantly killed and her mother was left brain-dead and only kept alive by life-support, annelise had multiple injury's and was in a coma. celeste felt horrible watching her sister everyday lay in a bed with tubes and wires everywhere. none of the doctors believed that the girl would wake up with the amount of brain damage she suffered but three month later annelise miraculously woke up. celeste had been the one to inform annelise about their parents and how they were now living with their grandparents. after annelise left the hospital she started to realize that she healed quicker than a human being. annelise and celeste middleton, now known as anna turner and charlie bradbury, grew up to work at richard roman enterprises. sometimes they hacked into his services and donated large amounts of money to charities in the names of big companies. dick roman knows of charlie's computer skills, and seeks her out to hack into frank deveraux's hard drive. she completes the job in under twenty-four hours. when she sees a file labeled "richard roman enterprises" her curiosity gets the better of her, and she opens it to see all of frank's data on dick. she thinks she has "hacked her way into a loony bin" until she sees her boss get eaten by a leviathan. she goes home and tells anna about everything and they're about to flee when sam and dean winchester appear.

NOTES:

—surprise me. if you have any questions that the summary did not answer pm me! i'm very lenient.

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!