: ̗̀➛ rose.

╰► welcome to ❛ rose ❜

—————

hey guys! i have decided to share my plot ideas with you in hopes of them getting the attention they deserve!

—————

RULES!

1. please do not steal my plots. it takes a lot of time and effort to create these plots.

2. give me credit. put my username in the description and somewhere in the story.

3. there will be a password. the password will be your favorite tv show.

4. marks like this '*'. if there is a star beside it you are allowed to change it. if there isn't and you want to change it PM me.

5. two weeks. you have this much time to post the first real chapter. if there is a problem or anything please pm me about extra time. if not completed i will take the plot back.

6. be nice. i ask for you guys to not fight in the comments or comment how bad the plots are.

7. questions. if you have any questions about the story, don't be afraid to ask me. i know what it's like to have many questions over a plot and i will answer as fast as i can

8. request a plot. if you want request a plot, request here or pm me and i'll create one for you. tell me what show and for who you want it to be for. also include any details about the oc.

9. ANYONE CAN REQUEST. there is not boundary to who can and can't request a plot. if you are a new writer or already writing, you are welcome to request!!

—————

VIP LIST!

-astrodad -braveprincess bloodymikaelson -MissHolland amethystcherries belovass coast_by_coast Thefrenchiestfry070
cIearwaters sweetsilentstorm -accioweasleys quicksilvrs nevillearts thewhitehart
—————

BLACK LIST!

no one......yet!

—————