╰► familiar, elijah mikaelson

— 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑 —

— 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑

TITLEfamiliar*

SEASONStvd - three, four; to - all

LOVE INTERESTelijah mikaelson

NAMEathena gilbert

FACECLAIM nina dobrev

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ there's an opposite to déjà vu. they call it jamais vu. it's when you meet the same people or visit places, again and again, but each time is the first. everybody is always a stranger. nothing is ever familiar ❞

SUMMARY:

Athena gilbert is a girl that can work her way into your heart and break it all at once. From a young age Athena has loved playing the piano. It was an outlet for her emotions and thoughts. A few months before she turned 16 Miranda and Grayson had decided to send their daughter to juilliard. A family friend in New York had offered a place for her to stay while she went to school. Her sister had been the one to find out first and made seem as if she wanted to leave them to their friends but Jeremy supported her, wanting her to show just how talented she was. When her parents died she was enveloped in grief. She knew if she came back she wouldn't be able to hold herself together even if it was walking past her parents bedroom or her dads medical place in town. She had tried to keep in contact with her family but every time she called it would go straight to voicemail. Deciding that she would do her best to make her parents proud, she continued her passion for music until a fatal accident happened in the practice room. Needing to be moved to a trauma facility in chicago, she decided to take that time to try and reconnect with her family again but only finding out from a police officer that her aunt and uncle were now dead and her siblings were left in the hands of Jenna's boyfriend. A couple months into recovery Athena just so happens to run into a certain hybrid and ripper.

NOTES:

EXTRA:

— i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

— if you want to know more just pm me and ask me before you do

—password here!