╰► addicted, emmett cullenᵃ

— 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 —

— 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 —

TITLEaddicted

MOVIEStwilight - bdp.2

LOVE INTEREST emmett cullen

NAMEkennedy ortega

FACECLAIM sofia carson

STATUSavailable

EPIGRAPH:

❝ I liked it. I craved it. I wanted more and I took it. I took it like I needed it, like my life had a limit and if I didn't get as much of it as I could, I'd quit breathing the next instant ❞

SUMMARY:

Kennedy Ortega or more know as kenny was a spiritualist and realist. she knew that people around her were going to leave eventually but she didn't think one would walk out and the other would die. her father had walked out on her and her mother when her had found out about having cancer and left 14 year old kenny to take care of her sick mother. kenny had to watch as her mother withered away before her eyes and it had affected her greatly to the point of doing drugs. kenny had taken her first pill at 15 years old and continued to take them for a year causing her to become addicted. she was addicted to the way that they took away her pain, made her numb from the inside out. they helped escape the reality that was her life and she enjoyed it until the night her mother died. that same night, kenny had overdosed from the stress of losing her mother and the pills that circulated her system. kenny had felt as if her mother's had died to save her. she knew she needed to get better, she was going to let her mother's sacrifice be in vain. kenny had gone to therapy for months before she was able to leave. the only family member willing to take the 17 year old in was her aunt lola, her mother's sister. moving from cuba to forks, washington was a struggle for kenny seeing as she was in a different country and the weather was a drastic change, too. kenny's sobriety was very important to her but once she met emmett cullen she couldn't help but want to get addicted to love that emmett continuously shows her.

NOTES:

— Kenny is what she goes by. she hates bei mg called kennedy since she was bullied when she was younger for being named after a president when she wasn't.

— Kenny suffers from a major drug problem. it was as a way to cope with her father leaving her and her mother bed-ridden with lung cancer.

— she first started taking drugs when she stole one of her moms pills.

— she does struggle with staying sober and she has times when she wants to give in. even if it's just a smoke.

— she doesn't take any type of medicine or pills because she feels like she's breaking her promise to herself.

— she will be underweight and her bones will be prominent but only if you really pay attention.

— she's was born in california but was raised in cuba.

— she struggles to speak english and as a very heavy accent.

— maybe emmett or one of the cullens could tutor her to help her learn english.

— she doesn't have to be close to bella. she can like her or hate her it's up to you.

— maybe in forks she's in a support group and goes once a week.

— she works somewhere because after going to rehab she realizes the drugs messed up her nerves and it now causes her to constantly move.

— she will fidget a lot. she can't sit still.

— kenny won't want to be a vampire at the beginning but after meeting the volturi and losing emmett, she realizes she wants to be with him forever.

— it can be a slow burn like friendship in twilight and new moon but in new moon she realizes how deeply she loved him and confesses to him when they see each other then they're together for the rest.

— they don't have to get married but she can end up pregnant if you want her too.

— when bella comes back and she's pregnant, kenny freaks out because she's been feeling different and finds out she herself is pregnant but doesn't know how to bring it up to the family until seth starts to notice her becoming weak.

— maybe one of the wolves, seth or paul could imprint on her and it's just sisterly and brotherly love. if it's paul then they would bond so much deeper because paul has anger issues and kenny had a drug issue and she helps him.

— if paul's her imprint then he would be with jacob since kenny is with the cullens and maybe he could notice her becoming weak from being pregnant and seth could imprint on her baby.

—if you have any questions that the summary did not answer pm me!

EXTRA:

—i had started writing this out but i thought it deserved to be wrote by someone better.

—if you want to know more just pm me and ask me!

—password here!