14

"We can't just leave him there," Jimin whispered. His voice was barely audible, he was shivering and felt like he was going to pass out. "He's apart of us."

Jin sighed angrily. He was tired of Jimin mentioning Taehyung since there was nothing anyone could do. Jin felt responsible for Taehyung's death and speaking about him every second reminds him of the pain he's caused towards his members.

Lisa placed her hand onto Jin's back so she could calm him down. She can sense what he's feeling and she feels bad. Apart of her is happy to be involved in helping them but another part of her feels as if she wasn't involved then none of this would be happening.

"What do we do now? Where do we go?" Yoongi asked Jisoo. He was still skeptical about her intentions of helping them.

Jisoo rubbed her hands together so they wouldn't freeze. "I take you guys to my secret hiding place where you will be safe until I can get you out of here. Trust me."

Yoongi looked at Namjoon who looked at Hoseok who looked at Lisa who looked at Jungkook who looked at Jimin who looked at Jin. Did they really have a choice in trusting her?

"But in order to get there we need to move fast," Jisoo looked at her lock screen on her phone and then back up at the rest of the people in the room. "It's time." She stood up along with everyone else. 

She was the first to head out of the door. She looked both ways before letting the others know the coast was clear. She disappeared from the doorway. They figured she was waiting for them next to the door, but she wasn't.

Yoongi was the second to walk out of the room where he was instantly snatched from the doorway. 

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled. Namjoon was about to hold him back when Jungkook took off running towards the door and just like that he was snatched from the doorway as well.

"What is this?" Hoseok asked. "Were we being set up?"

Just as Hoseok asked that question, some men stormed into the room and stuck needles into Hoseok, Namjoon, Lisa, Jin and Jimin's neck, knocking them out instantly. The men carried their bodies out of the room.

"Thank you boys," Hitman Bang smiled. "Take them to the dark room." He instructed his henchmen. He turned towards Jisoo and patted her head. "Thank you Jisoo. As a reward for helping me catch them, your brother is free to go."

Jisoo bowed. "Thank you Mr. Bang. She bit her lip nervously and followed one of his body guards to the room where Hitman Bang was keeping her brother captive.

***

"Jin wake up, wake up!"

Jin opened his eyes and groaned in pain. His whole body was aching and his head was hurting badly. "W-What's going on?" He tried to say as loud as he could but due to being tied down it was harder for the others to hear it.

"Jin you got to stay with me."

Jin looked to his left and saw Lisa looking at him. "Lisa?" He asked.

She smiled. "Yes, it's me. Are you okay?"

"I don't know. Where are we?"

"Well after Jisoo ratted us out, Hitman Bang knocked us out for awhile and placed us all in this room where he had his people tie us to these beds. No ones been in here since I woke up."

"Is someone awake?" Namjoon asked. He started squirming around in his bed trying to break free but unfortunately he couldn't. "What's going on?"

"Do you really want to know what's going on?" Hitman Bang asked. He was standing in the door frame smirking at everyone.