10

"What is this place?" Hoseok whispered. He was following behind Yoongi and Lisa.

Yoongi turned back. "Shh," He said to Hoseok. "We need to be as quiet as we can be."

Lisa sighed. "Are you sure the boys are in here?" She stopped walking since Yoongi stopped walking. She bent down even more so she wasn't noticeable.

Yoongi held onto the door handle and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not sure, but at this point it's worth a shot," He peeked his head through the door and looked around. "I don't see any guards," He opened the door wider and walked through.

"Yoongi come back!" Hoseok shouted, but Lisa shushed him immediately.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" Lisa asked. She huffed at him then focused her attention back onto Yoongi. "What do you see?"

"They're here," Yoongi said back and that was enough for Lisa and Hoseok to run inside.

"Seri-"

Lisa stopped midway as she was looking around at the Bangtan boys conditions. Some weren't as bad as others, and some were worse.

"Oh my Gosh," Hoseok muttered. A tear fell down his cheek. "What have they done to you," He walked closer to the closet member, and bent down. He slowly extended his hand closer to his face, touching him.

He flinched at Hoseok's delicate touch. "J-Jimin," Hoseok said with pain in his voice. He didn't like seeing Jimin like this. In fact he didn't like seeing anyone like this, let alone his own members.

"Hoseok? Lisa? Yoongi?" A weak voice said out loud. They all knew that voice belonged to Jin, the one person that connected all of them together.

"Jin!" Lisa shrieked. She ran over to him and held his head in her hands. "Are you okay? What happened?" Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She's never felt so happy and scared at the same time. Happy for finding Jin and the rest of the boys and knowing they're okay, but scared to see what happens next.

Jin started to cough. "I found out everything," He said to Lisa.

"What did you find out?"

Before Jin could say anything the door handle started wiggling indicating someone was trying to come in.

Lisa looked at Yoongi and Hoseok with a horrific expression on her face. "What do we do?" She mouthed.

Yoongi looked around and spotted a door. He motioned to Lisa and pointed at it.

Lisa nodded her head and looked down at Jin. "I'll be back," She whispered. Her, Hoseok and Yoongi quickly ran towards the closet and closed the door as soon as the intruder was entering the room.

"Hello Bangtan boys," The person said.

Hoseok cracked the door open and took a peek through the crack. He couldn't see the person that walked in but he could see his members groaning and looking around scared.

"What do you see?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok looked back. "I can't see the person but the boys are in pain and scared." Hoseok went right back to peeking through the door crack.

"I see you guys have made your self comfortable?"

"All this time, you wanted us gone?" Jin spoke up. "But why?"

"Don't ask questions, I should be the one asking like for example," The person stopped talking. Next thing you know the closet door flies open and Yoongi, Hoseok, and Lisa fall face flat. "Like why are they in the closet?" The person smirked and walked away from them.

Yoongi and Hoseok looked up at the person and gasped.

"No," Yoongi whispered to himself.

"It can't be," Hoseok said after Yoongi.

Lisa looked back at them. "What?"

"Bang PD Nim," Yoongi said. "Why are you here?"

PD Nim laughed. "Isn't it obvious?"

Yoongi looked at Jin then back at PD Nim. "What's obvious?"

"I wanted to kill Bangtan."

___________________________________

( a/n )

ayoo its an update , hopefully i want this book to have 15 chaps before its done