3

"Goodmorning." Lisa said as she was putting a stack of pancakes on Hoseok's plate. Hoseok quietly thanked her and grabbed his fork so he could start eating.

Jin rubbed his eyes and sat down next to Hoseok. "Goodmorning." He said before grabbing his fork, and Lisa putting some pancakes on his plate.

"Eat up." She said. She grabbed the pan and placed it in the sink before sitting down and joining the two hungry boys. "I know you guys haven't ate in awhile, so I made you guys breakfast."

"Thank you." Jin said. He stuck his fork in the pancake and raised it to his lips before taking a bite of the sweet food. He hasn't ate in what seemed like forever so his taste buds were doing little dances.

"It's really good." Hoseok said in between bites. Lisa smiled and wiped her mouth with her napkin.

"So what's the plan for the day?" Lisa asked. She looked in between the two men that were still eating.

Jin stopped chewing and swallowed his food. "I-um need to talk with um you." He dropped his fork and stood up from his seat. He grabbed Lisa's wrist and dragged her out of the kitchen so Hoseok wouldn't hear a thing.

Hoseok leaned forward, watching them disappear then he leaned back in his seat and continued eating. He didn't care, he was still just hungry.

Meanwhile in the hallway, Jin pulled Lisa closer to him. He looked behind her to make sure Hoseok wasn't listening in on their conversation.

Lisa wriggled her wrist out of Jin's grip. "What is it?" She asked him.

Jin looked at her before fixing his mouth to say what was exactly on his mind. "I-I think that hospital has Kookie."

"Who's Kookie?"

Jin closed his eyes in frustration. It wasnt her fault that she didn't know who Kookie was because Jin never mentioned Jungkook's nickname before and when they were still a band, they were very secretive.

"Jungkook." He said. Lisa nodded her head and didnt say a word. Indicating he should keep going. "I think he's there."

"Why do you think that?" Lisa asked. She was still confused on why he would think that. They just visited their graves.

"Something keeps triggering these memories. My mind keeps going back and also." He started. He closed his eyes again trying to remember what his mind went back too.

"Also?"

"My mind went back to Jimin. He told me to never stop and I-I think I knkw what he means."

"But how do you know Jungkook would be." Lisa looked around and leaned closer to Jin. "At that hospital."

"Because." He said. "My mind went back and my members and I went back to that hospital to see Kookie, but he wasnt there. It's a sign Lisa." Jin said. "So are you with me or against me?"

Lisa looked at Jin with sincere in her eyes. He should never have to question her loyalty towards him.

"I'm with you Jin."

***

After breakfast Jin and Lisa made sure Hoseok was back in his room and out of sight so they could sneak away to the hospital to try and see if Jungkook was there or not.

Jin closed the door. "Okay lets go." He whispered to Lisa.

They both attempted to walk quietly away from the door and out the house but someone had other plans.

Hoseok opened the door and folded his arms. "Seokjin." He said. Jin turned around and smiled sheepishly at him. "Where are yall going?"

Jin and Lisa both stopped walking. "What?" Lisa asked. "Don't be silly Hoseok. Nowhere."

"Don't lie to me. I'm not a child that needs protected."

Jin sighed. "Fine. We're going back to that hospital. You know the one I was at."

Hoseok's eyes went wide and he walked closer to Jin and placed his hand on his forehead. "Are you sick?"

Jin pushed Hoseoks hand away. "I'm not sick."

"Then why are you going back?"

"I-I." He started. Jin looked at Lisa for reassurance. She nodded her head and Jin looked back at Hoseok. "Jungkook's there."

"What?"

"I think Jungkook's there."

"How could you be so sure?"

"Well if I actually get there then i'd be able to tell you if i'm right or not."

Hoseok nodded his head. "Be careful. What should I do? Should I come too?"

Jin shook his head. "Stay here please. I don't want Jennie to see you then have you taken. I cant lose another member."

Hoseok nodded his head and went back into the room, locking the door.

Jin and Lisa turned around and headed down the stairs, then they both walked out the door.

They both got into Lisa's car that apparently had been going everywhere lately, but Lisa didnt care.

She started the car up amd drove to their desired destination.

The hospital.

Once they arrived Jin got out, closed the door and stared at the building that once held him captive. That once tried to erase a part of his life that he didn't want to forget.

Lisa looked at Jin and then at the building. "You can do this." She said.

Jin looked at her and smiled. He knew he could do it. He's doing it for Jungkook, for Hoseok, for Namjoon, for Taehyung, for Yoongi and for Jimin.

For BTS.

Jin and Lisa walked into the building. At this point they didnt care if anyone seen them, but they had to play smart.

Instead of both of them going to the secretary, only Lisa did. She smiled as the secretary looked up at her and smiled.

"How have you been?" The secretary asked.

Lisa smiled. "I've been good and yourself?"

"I've been great, how can I help you?"

Lisa leaned in a little closer. She trusted the secretary. She never did anything to go against her. "I'm looking for a patient."

The secretary looked up at Lisa and scrunched her eyebrows. "What's their name?"

"Jungkook."