9

"Hi excuse me my name is Lisa and I was wondering did two guys come by here looking for someone?" Lisa asked the secretary.

The secretary looked at Lisa then at Hoseok then back at Lisa. "Possibly." She said while chewing her gum.

Lisa sighed. "Please, this is a serious matter."

The secretary sighed. "As a matter of fact there were. No one ever visits this place so it was kind of weird. They went to go see a guy named Min Yoongi."

"Do you know where they are now? Did they leave this place?" Hoseok asked.

The secretary shook her head. "I don't think so. I didn't see anyone leave."

Lisa smiled. "Thank you so much. Is it okay if we try to find them?"

"Might as well. Nothing ever happens around here." The secretary sat back in her seat and continued typing on her computer.

Lisa turned to Hoseok. "Okay so we know that they're still here."

"Thats good right?" Hoseok asked.

"Of course, but this place is huge so it'll be hard to find them."

"You're right about that." Hoseok said. "Where should we start?"

Lisa looked around the room. There wasn't really a choice given. They had to go down one hallway. Maybe it branches out to other hallways and rooms.

"Let's just walk down the hallway and see okay?" Lisa asked Hoseok and he nodded his head.

They began walking down the hallway in hopes to find Jin, Jungkook and possibly Yoongi.

"Where could they be at?" Hoseok asked. He's been worried sick ever since they left the hotel. He can't imagine losing Jin, Jungkook and Yoongi right when they was just coming back into his life. He already doesn't remember many things so he prays that he finds them.

"I d- wait stop walking." Lisa said. She almost walked passed a room but stopped when she saw a familiar looking person sitting up against the wall. "Is that?" Lisa started saying.

Hoseoks eyes went wide. "Yoongi." He was beginning to run towards him but Lisa stopped him.

"We have to watch out surroundings Hoseok. Make sure no ones in the room." Lisa told him and Hoseok nodded his head.

Lisa peeked her head into the room and looked around to make sure no one was in the room. Once the coast was clear she motioned for Hoseok to stay while she went to get Yoongi.

Lisa ran into the room and started untying Yoongi's feet, then she moved onto his hands. Yoongi's eyes began to flutter open and at first he was scared. He's never seen Lisa before but then he realized she was untying him so he had to put all his trust into a stranger.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she was helping him up.

"Im fine," He said to her. He followed Lisa out of the room where he was reunited with Hoseok.

"Jhope," He muttered. He had tears in his eyes. He'd never thought that he'd be seeing Hoseok.

"Suga," Hoseok said back. They both hugged each other with tears in their eyes. All Lisa could do was sit back and watch this beautiful moment that is until it was interrupted.

"Hey! What are you doing out!" Someone yelled catching everyone off guard.

Lisa began to panick. "Who is that? And why is he running towards us?"

"Just run!" Yoongi yelled. He grabbed Lisa and Hoseok's wrist and began pulling them so they could run.

Hoseok kept looking back to make sure that the guy wasn't still chasing them but he was.

"Just follow me, I know where to go." Yoongi yelled and they had no choice but to follow him.

As soon as Yoongi took a different turn they could no longer see the huge man chasing after them. Thats when they stopped.

Yoongi led them into a small room where he was sure Sehun wouldn't look in. He closed the door behind them and waited for everyone to catch their breaths.

"Who was that?" Lisa said in between breaths.

Yoongi paused for a minute so he could catch up on his breathing as well. "It was Sehun. He's a security guard here, but for some reason he has something against us."

"What do you mean? Like against the patients?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "No, against us as in Bangtan."

"How do you know?" Lisa asked.

"Because," Yoongi started. "He wanted all of us to be in the same area. I think he has all of us in this building. I could've sworn it was Jin, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and I all in the same room. I just couldn't see anything or move."

"All in the same room?" Hoseok asked. "So that means everyone's here. Why would they all be here and who brought them here?"

"Exactly what I was thinking. Sehun was talking on the phone to somebody about money. How he should be getting a lot of money for this, but there's just something im not understanding." Yoongi said. "I just can't put my finger on it."

"Understanding what?" Lisa asked.

"Who would want us all together and what is their intentions for all of us being together?" Yoongi asked mostly himself.

Lisa and Hoseok started thinking. Nothing was really making any sense, but then again did anything?

"Wait a minute," Lisa said. She started thinking back to when she firstcmet Jin in the other hospital. "When I first met Jin I was job shadowing his nurse. She always gave him pills but Jin never took them. Jin used to go back in his mind and think of the memories of Bangtan. Those pills were given to him to erase his memory of Bangtan."

"And Hoseok was found in the nurses care and he didn't remember anything." Lisa added on. "So having all you guys come back together is kind of fishy. I think and maybe this sounds crazy, but I think the car accident that "killed" you guys wasn't accidental."

Hoseok and Yoongi were listening hard to Lisa's theory.

"Whoever planned that car accident wanted you guys dead, but found out you all survived. Now I think they're back to finish the job." Lisa finished.

"If this is true then we need to find the others fast." Hoseok said as he was standing up.

"But where could they be?" Lisa asked. "We dont know anything about this place!"

Yoongi cleared his throat and Lisa and Hoseok looked at him. "I think I know where they could be."