Chapter 51: One Family

Start from the beginning

As I took it to her, I noticed how nervous she looked like but I left it aside for awhile to look at the ultrasound pictures of a fetus which I now have on my hands.

Unconciously, my eye watered. My heart felt warm and happy as I stared at the picture and finally as I looked at her. She still looked nervous but I could see how happy she was to let me know this big news. My tears were pouring down in joy. I wanted to scream and let every person know that I'm going to be a father. I wanted to strangle Taehyung into a tight hug until he no longer can breath properly as I tell him that I'm going to be a father and he is going to be my child's uncle.

The six of them will be my child's uncle.

"Jimin, I'm ten weeks pregnant with our child. You're going to be a father." She started crying. "I'm sorry. We didn't plan this yet but it happened. Jimin, I'm sorry thatㅡ"

I was shocked and confused as to why she was apologizing but I understood her reason eventually. We promised to settle down after she's done with her work in Australia so maybe she thinks that the baby might ruin our plans but of course it won't. The baby is my child, our child, and nothing about it can ever ruin me and so are my plans.

"Hey, hey," I comforted, bringing her in my arms.

"I'm sorry." She apologized once again.

"Don't be sorry, wifey. Nothing about the baby is worth being sorry for. It's a gift, Jiwon." I kissed the top of her head.

"But what if we aren't in your plans yet? We promised to settle down after a year but here I am, pregnant."

I pulled away so that I could see her face. She was pouting. I smiled and wiped her tears away with both of my thumb. "Shh. Everything about you is my plan so stop crying now, please? It's not good for our baby."

"Really?"

"You have no idea how much happy I am right now. Besides, what could be wrong? We're already old enough to get married and start a family."

"You're sure?"

I chuckled. "Of course. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful gift, Jiwon. You just made me the happiest man right now!"

She finally stopped crying and smiled prettily but she suddenly changed her mood and once again glared at me. "Still, fire your secretary. I don't want a leech roaming around this company."

I nodded. "I'll fire her immediately after finding a new one, okay?"

She smiled again. "Good!"

"So what are your plans now?" I asked her but suddenly, there was a knock on the door and my secretary came in with a tray on her hands. She was serving us tea.

I saw how sharp Jiwon's glare was at her. I didn't know why but I was enjoying her being possessive of me. It's like an event which is once in a blue moon. I want to enjoy this moment.

"Here's some tea for you, Mr. Park," she said and placed down the tray on the coffee table in front of us as she lowkey tried to let me see her breast inside her shirt which has quite a low neck line.

"Bitch," I heard Jiwon whisper a curse which made me smile more.

As she was done serving the tea, she stood up straight. "Please enjoy it while it's hot."

"You make my head boil hot," Jiwon whispered again and this time, I could not hold back the laugh.

"Ah," I cleared my throat. "Secretary Kim, meet my wife, Miss Lee Jiwon. She's the heiress of Mr. Lee Yangwon of Cloud Towers," I introduced which made her taken aback but also was Jiwon who was surprised on how I introduced her.