twenty 🗝

The ride home was quiet. The boys were still experiencing their hangover and they weren't in the mood to talk or do anything.

Jieun looked outside the window when Felix tapped her shoulder.

"Can I sleep for a while?"

Jieun didn't understand for a while but noticed Felix' head, laying down on her shoulder.

So this is what he meant.

Jieun just smiled but Haeyeon's question was still stuck in her head.

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"You know you can come back with us." Sunwoo mutters. They stopped for a gas refill as Hyunmin decided to part ways with them.

"Sunwoo, stop sulking," She says, facing Chungha. "I'll come and visit."

"Wait, you're staying for good in the country right?" Hyunjin asked, making sure.

"Yeah. My mom decided I go to college here."

"Well, that's great!" Chungha exclaims. "You can study at the university. All of us are going there."

Hyunmin smiles, "Not a bad idea."

Sunwoo was still frowning when it was his turn to say goodbye, "You're really not going back with us?"

She pinches his nose, "Stop acting like a kid."

Sunwoo nods, pulling her for a hug, "You have to call me when you get home, you got it?"

"Clingy," Hyunjin whispers earning a glare from him.

Hyunmin bids goodbye to the group as she takes a bus ride home.

Jisung felt his stomach rumbling again, "Hold on!"

He rushes towards the bathroom of the gas station to have another vomit.

"I can't believe you're still not done!" Haeyeon exclaims, following him. "For pete's sake, Han Jisung!"

"We'll wait in the van," Chan says, motioning to the rest of the group.

Jieun follows but Jeongin grabs her arm, "We need to talk."

"What is it, Jeongin?"

Jeongin furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her, "I can't believe you kissed Felix hyung—"

Jieun was quick to cover his mouth, "Who told you that?"

Jeongin removed her hand, "Hyung did."

"Who else did he tell?"

"Just me. Wait it's true?" Jeongin asked, still not believing it. "I thought he was joking."

"He's not." Jieun looked down on the ground.

"But what about Younghoon?"

"I don't know." Jieun admits. "I'm still confused about this, Jeongin, okay? So its better if you just keep your mouth shut."

"Keep his mouth shut about what?" Jisung suddenly interrupts with Haeyeon. He was probably done vomiting.

"Nothing, oppa." Jieun smiles, "Are you done? Everyone's waiting."