eleven 🗝

"Is everyone ready?" Chan asked, before riding the van.

"Jeongin you'll sit with me at the front," Woojin reminds as he takes his bag.

"Oppa, we're picking up my friend, okay?" Chungha reminds as they all squeezed in the van.

The others climbed up the van as they positioned themselves where to sit.

"Which friend is it?" Sunwoo asked, leaning in to Hyunjin's ear.

Hyunjin smirks, "Oh, trust me, you know her pretty well."

"Is it really necessary for Sunwoo to come with us?" Felix asked, trying to understand the situation.

"Aww, come on, Felix! You're gonna love it when I'm here,"

Jieun chuckles, "Oppa's funny,"

"See? Even your girlfriend thinks I'm fun."

Felix suddenly blushed as he pushed Sunwoo away, "Let's just go already!"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

The ones sitting in the back were Seungmin, Haeyeon, Jisung, Minho and Jiwoo.

"Hae, you okay?" Jisung whispers, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Yeah, I'm just a little sleepy," She whispers, careful not to wake Minho up who already fell asleep on Jiwoo's lap.

Jisung smiles and puts her head on his shoulder, "It's gonna be a long ride, I think you should rest."

In front of them was Felix, Jieun, Changbin and Jiyeon.

"Your friends are nice," Jieun says, smiling at Changbin who was beside her.

Changbin chuckles, "Of course we are. And you're welcome to hang out with us anytime, Jieun."

Jiyeon smiles, "A friend of Felix is also a friend of ours."

"Thank you, unnie!"

"Just tell me if he's done something to you, okay?" Jiyeon says.

"Ugh, noona!" Felix groans and leans into Jieun, "You should know that I'm the most innocent in the group."

Changbin coughs on his drink, "In what universe did that happen?"

Jieun just laughed and she continued talking to the two about Felix.

At the first row was Hyunjin, Chungha and Sunwoo.

"Oppa, we're almost there," Chungha reminds Chan who was driving.

Chan nods, as he stopped near a convenience store where a girl was standing.

"Sunwoo, open the door,"

Sunwoo rolled his eyes at Chungha's sudden demand.

Hyunjin just chuckles and Sunwoo opens the door, meeting face to face with none other than his first love, Kim Hyunmin.