six 🗝

Felix yawns as he walks in class. He's still bummed about the item he hadn't claim last night so he played games till midnight to ease the stress.

"You look tired," Seji instantly makes a comment on Felix' appearance.

"Thanks for telling the whole world," He mutters, walking towards his seat. He dropped his bag and slumped back on his chair.

"Broken? Depressed? Broke? Which one are you?" A voice asked in front of him.

Without looking up, Felix already knew who it was. "Shut up, Donghyuck. I'm not in the mood."

"Aww, what's wrong with my dear little Lee Yongbok?"

He sat up and rested his chin on his hand, "Why is dismissal so long?"

"Hey-!" Jeno suddenly appears in a rush. It looks like he ran all the way to the room. "S-something's happening outside. You gotta see-!"

Donghyuck's eyes lit up, "No way! Drama ~"

Upon hearing Jeno's statement, Donghyuck and the rest of the class proceeded to go out in the courtyard to find out what's happening. Felix followed the crowd as well.

In the middle of the chaos stands Zhong Chenle, Seo Jieun and an unfamiliar guy.

"Who is that?" Felix heard one of the students beside him.

"That's Jieun's boyfriend." Her friend answered.

"You gotta be kidding me! How could she score a man like that?!"

"Younghoon, stop!" Jieun exclaims, spreading her arms to protect Chenle. "Don't drag him into this."

Younghoon scoffed, "He shouldn't have given you a ride when he had the chance!"

"I asked him! Okay? I was avoiding you," Jieun whispers the last part as she noticed the large crowd.

Chenle stands up behind her, "Look, hyung, I have no intention of getting in between you to. I just wanted to help a friend."

"Help a friend?" Younghoon was getting furious. "What you did was out of line! And you -!" He faced Jieun who was shaking, "I'm going to have a serious talk with you when we get home -"

But before Younghoon could grab her hand, someone grabbed his wrist first. "Don't touch her."

Donghyuck blinked and turned his head, "Why the fuck is Felix standing over there?!"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Chan!"

"Woojin!"

"Minho hyung!"

"Changbin hyung!"

"Hyunjin oppa!"

"Hey, Han Jisung!"

"Kim Seungmin!"

"Jeongin! Jeongin!"

"Lee Chungha!"

These screams from the hallways were heard in different parts of the school. Everyone was panicking, looking for the 9 people they need to find.

These 9 received the same message.

"Felix is in a fight."

And with that, all of them ran towards the crowd.