seventeen 🗝

"What's up with you and Felix hyung?" Jeongin whispers to Jieun inside the van. "He looks down."

"Nothing..." She whispers, remembering their conversation last night.

"You like me?"

"I thought you would've noticed by now. I mean, we've known each other for a year already."

"Yeah, but I never thought-"

"Why did you choose me when you won Jiyeon noona's contest?"

Jieun sighs, "To be honest, Ryujin has a crush on you last year. She asked me to picked you to get you closer to us. To her."

Felix furrows his eyebrows, "She never approached me."

"She never had the guts to. Plus, I never expected to really have a friendship with you."

Felix nods slowly and stood up, "Come on, its getting late."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"You confessed?" Woojin whispers. Felix decided to sit beside him in the front seat.

They were on their way back to the resort to spend their last night there, before going home tomorrow.

"I didn't mean to. It just came out of the blue."

"Well of course, you got rejected?"

"She haven't said anything."

Chan raised an eyebrow at the conversation and Woojin knew what he wanted to say. He faced the younger, "Felix, she has a boyfriend, remember?"

"Don't you think I know that hyung? I've been quiet for a year. But I cannot stand the fact that she's getting hurt in front of my eyes."

"I know, I know how you feel, okay? Let's just think about this more clearly." Woojin states. "What are you planning to do now?"

Felix shrugs, "I have no idea."

≿————- ❈ ————-≾

"What's this?" Hyunmin asked, meeting Sunwoo at the lobby of the resort.

Sunwoo smiles, looking at the box, "Just open it."

She rolled her eyes, and opened it revealing a silver necklace with a key on it. "Sunwoo..."

"I know you don't want a relationship right now and I respect that," Sunwoo says, "That's just a reminder that I'll always be here, waiting."

He showed her his necklace which was a padlock. "And if you're ready, you'll be the only one who can open this."

Hyunmin smiled, and took out the necklace, "Thank you. Put it on?"

Sunwoo started to blush and scratched his head, "Well if you insist..."

"Have you seen Felix?" Chungha walks toward them as soon as Sunwoo finished clipping the necklace. "Nice gift."

Hyunmin chuckles and faced her, "I actually saw him walking alone in the beach. What's his problem?"

"Jieun problems. Woojin oppa just told me." Chungha bids goodbye to them, "I'll see you later."