twelve 🗝

Awkward.

That was Felix' first thought after seeing Sunwoo sitting with her.

Jieun taps Felix shoulders, "What's wrong with Sunwoo oppa? He seemed quiet."

"Don't mind him," Felix says, pushing the thought away. "Listen, once we arrive at the resort, why don't we go island hopping?"

"With them?"

"I was thinking it could be just the two of us?" Felix asked, feeling a bit shy.

Jieun smiles, realizing how cute he is. "Okay!"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"Finally! Some ground!" Seungmin says, stretching his hands out.

"Were you really that bored in the van?" Chungha asked, with Kkami in her hands.

"Nope! But when you're surrounded with couples, you get bored." He answers, looking at Felix and Jieun. "What's your agenda?"

"We're going island hopping, oppa." Jieun answers, carrying her bag.

"Ohh, can I come?" Jeongin asked, walking towards them.

"Uhm -" Jieun looks at Felix who was shaking his head.

Jeongin pouts seeing his older brother's reaction, "Woojin hyung! Felix doesn't want me to come."

"Felix let him come," Was Woojin's only reply before walking into the reception area.

Jieun smiled and faced Felix, "Is it okay?"

Felix gritted his teeth as he looks at Jeongin who was smirking, "Do I even have a choice?"

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"You didn't have to come," Felix whispers as the three of them walked towards the beach.

Jeongin scoffs, "I'm just making sure that Jieun is safe. You might do something to her."

"I'm just taking her to an island, what could happen?"

"You might get stuck and Jieun could die because you don't know how to cook," Jeongin answered back. "What are you gonna do, order a meal?"

Felix furrowed his eyebrows, "You know, for the maknae of the group, you're really evil."

"You're just jealous because Woochan always chooses my side,"

"This has nothing to do with that."

"Yongbok is jealous ~" Jeongin started to sing.

"I am not!"

"Sure you aren't ~"

"Hey!" Jieun calls out. She was already near the boat. "You two coming or what?"