epilogue (1) 🗝

"Welcome to this year's dance competition!" Chani announces through the microphone. "I see we have a lot of competitors today."

"Indeed we have," Kang Mina walks to the stage. "I hear we're having 13 contestants and one very special number."

"Oh, I wonder who that might be."

Mina tilts her head, "I also heard that all 13 of those are new faces."

Chani shrugs in response, "I really have no idea who they are."

"Let's just keep the people guessing." Mina faces the audience. "Are you guys ready?"

Screams we're heard all throughout the stadium.

Chani nods, "I think they are. Let's have our very first contestant. The fan favorite ever since the start— NCT DREAM!!!"

"Wow. Its so satisfying to see the dreamies as 7 again, don't you think so Chani?" Mina asked, as soon as NCT Dream bowed their heads to the audience.

"Indeed it is." Chani replies. "I just hope that NCT Dream will stay much longer with these members."

"Setting that aside, let's have our second contestant. They are known by different names but they are all in the same group. Let's welcome— LOONA!"

"Why do you look so uncomfortable?" Hyunmin whispers to Chungha.

Chungha felt like she had a lump on her throat. "Because Hyunjin has an ex-girlfriend in that group."

"I'm not surprise there." Haeyeon teases her. "So, who is it?"

"I don't know her real name, but Hyunjin refers to her as Chuu."

Jiyeon overheard the conversation. "Oh, I know her, she's in my English class. Her name's Kim Jiwoo."

Chungha was about to answer when Mina appeared on stage again. "Wow. That was just wow."

Chani clapped his hands, "I am speechless for words. If you got wow-ed by their performance Mina, you will surely get swept off your feet with the next performance."

"Hmm, I heard that the next group is planning for a world domination." Mina says, her excitement was pretty obvious. "Their name also stands for 'A-Z'."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning everyone is aiming to do everything they can enthusiastically. Let's all welcome— ATEEZ!"

"You were right, Chani! I literally got swept off my feet." Mina comments.

"They'll be dominating the world anytime soon." Chani says. "We have our next contestant."

"They have a pretty big reputation as they are known to follow the footsteps of their senior singers." Mina points at the stage, "Let's give it up for— TXT!"

"Soobin and Beomgyu look great," Haeyeon says, looking at the two boys.

Chungha nods, "They're amazing!"

"The cheers just won't stop!" Mina says as the TXT members leave the stage.

"You will never get tired of hearing that when you're standing on stage." Chani continues. "Now, I heard this next group is a force to be reckon with."

"Indeed they are. It is said that they all exceeded the expectations of their fans. On stage, we have— EVERGLOW!"

Jiwoo looks at Chungha who leans on the chair, "Another one?"

She nodded slowly which made Hyunmin laugh, "Hyunjin is quite famous."

Jiyeon eyed the performers, "So who is it this time?"

"It's Mia." Sunwoo answers as Chungha glared at him. "What? They asked."

"I think I just got a heart attack." Chani says, stopping in his tracks. "Because Everglow is really a force to be reckon with!"

Mina rolled her eyes at him, "You just want some attention. Speaking of attention, the next group really deserves your recognition."

"They have one of the best music but only had a limited amount of time to be together, so please welcome— 1THE9!"

"This school really is full of talent." Chani says, as soon as 1THE9 left the stage.

Mina nods in agreement, "I only hope for the best for all our contestants that are joining this competition."

"Next up, we have the girl group who's most powerful weapon is their uniqueness. Let's have— (G)I-DLE on stage!"