Chapter 3 - Another day

Start from the beginning

He hasn't danced for quite a while now and it may be a problem.

*After Classes*

The masked and sunglasses nerd walk through the corridor with his blonde bestie as it was break time, they were heading to the library to do some usual studies until a raspy voice broke out from not far ahead.

"Fuck you little piece of shit!" Yoongi screamed angrily then threw another fist at the now bleeding boy who is laying against the lockers with his head hung down.

"Yoongi ah calm down." The eldest member of the Bullies, Jin tries to grab their leader's arm but it was no use since the fuming with anger male refused to let go of the bleeding student's messy collar.

"Jimin stay here, I will go get the teacher, don't do anything stupid." Taehyung warned and before Jimin could even reply, he has already run off to get Mr Kim.

"But Tae..." Jimin whispered, getting really worried and the feeling of wanting to save the poor student. After all, he never repaid Taemin's kindness for saving him that day at the bus stop where he was being picked on by some drunk lads.

As each second passed, Yoongi continued to bruise the boy mercilessly, punch after punches were all Jimin could see and that's when he eventually can't take it anymore.

"Yoongi stop!" The black-haired nerd came to rescue the unconscious student.

"You can't say anything nerd, you are the one who done this!" Yoongi yelled out in frustration as he ruffled his dark wet hair with his blood-covered hands. "Now move nerd."

"No I won't!" Jimin snapped back as caged over Taemin's damaged body.

"Stop now all of you, Jimin takes Taemin to the medical room and you! you just earned yourself detention with me after school for violent behaviour." Mr Kim madly shouted at Yoongi who only groaned, feeling as annoyed as ever because his brutal revenge on that sly jerk was now ruined.

The basketball captain then storms out of the school hall, leaving everyone not surprised since it has become a routine.

Meanwhile, Jimin only ran while carrying Taemin on his back, heading straight for the medical room that is only a few classes away.

End of Jimin's Pov

Yoongi's POV

After calming my ass down, I went to check on Taemin if he got seriously injured or not since I did not want him to cause any bigger problem by calling my parents. That would be hell considering how he would get his trusty bike grounded for a few weeks.

Once the bully is in front of the medical room, he peeked through the door just to see a worried Jimin who kept asking questions to the nurse who is busy treating Taemin's wounds in concentration.

"Is he okay nurse? Do you want me to get snacks or drinks in case he is hungry? Do you want me to get my spare clothes?" Jimin throws out multiple questions as he walks back and forth, wanting to do something for Taemin.

"Wow, what did that boy even do to my nerd that he has to treat him like a God or something..." Yoongi scoffed a little at the thought before walking away as he has got a plan to skip Mrs Jung's boring science class with Namjoon today.

*Ring Ring*

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

"It's okay student Park, but could you please bring spare clothes?" The nurse kindly asked a favour, moving her attention away from the injured student who was laying on the bed.

Accepting the offer, Jimin did as he was told and soon came back with spare clothes in his hands.

"Oh your up." Jimin sighed in relief as he placed the clothes onto the bed's empty space.

"Yeah and thanks by the way." Taemin genuinely smiled.

"It's okay, I only wanted to repay you for helping me that day you know. Between what happened? why was Yoongi so mad?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Well...I was the one who made that rumour about Yoongi if he was gay and I posted about how last night he got kicked in the balls by you, I didn't know he would found out." Taemin uneasily explained, smile disappearing slowly as he still feels shivers by the biggest bully threat.

"Sorry Taemin hyung but I need to go back to my class now, get change and rest okay?" Jimin said in an apologetic tone.

"That's fine and I hope to see you at the dance next week since I will also be dancing too.

"I will think about it, bye." The masked up male walked out of the medical room, thinking if he should join the dance team or not.

End of Jimin's Pov

Jungkook's POV

Meanwhile...

I take another glance at the blonde-haired student across from the class with a dreamy look on my face. After all the years of bullying him, I cannot believe the fact that I hadn't noticed how beautiful he actually is, sharp jawline, tanned skin, fluffy hair dangling over his rounded puppy eyes and his thin pinkish lips...

What are you doing to me...

Kim Taehyung?

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Thx for reading 😃 I got 7 readers yay!🤩

Edit : now it's over 20 people🤯