Twenty Nine

"Hey Camren!"

If it wasn't for Dinah and Normani collapsing in front of them, Camila would have no idea that they were even talking to her, "Camren?"

"Camila and Lauren," Normani provides helpfully, causing Lauren to crinkle her face in distaste but giving her no time to argue before continuing, "how do you feel about rooming with each other and letting me and Dinah room together."

It's four days later and JP has finally relented and let them stay in a hotel for the night, a nice one with fancy baths and an indoor pool and room service.

Camila is ridiculously excited.

"Before you say no," Dinah interrupts with a suggestive grin, "we're going out for the night so you'll be all alone."

"Because Dinah said she won't sleep with me if I don't take her on a date."

"Wine me, dine me, sixty nine me."

"Dinah!" Camila exclaims, jaw dropped as she slaps her arm, "you're disgusting!"

"No I'm not. I'm making her take me on a date first! That's classy!" Dinah defends indignantly, flinching away from Camila's hand, "at least we're in a relationship unlike two people here!"

"Pleaseee, Lauren. We're technically doing you a favour," Normani pleads, hands clasped under her chin as she pouts.

"No you're not. We used to sleep together when we shared a hotel room all the time," Lauren informs them and Camila nods to back her up.

"Gross," Dinah crinkles her nose before frowning as another thought hits her, "how did you keep it secret for so long!?"

"Like this," Camila clamps her hand over Lauren's mouth and making matching expressions of disgust appear on the girlfriends faces.

"You always were loud," Normani comments with a sigh as she reminisces, getting a shove from the blonde in response.

"Hey!"

"I'm just saying. And anyway, Lauren wasn't my girlfriend. She wasn't good enough in bed for me," Normani reassures the blonde and this time it's Lauren who pushes her shoulder.

"Shut the fuck up," She glares at her, a wounded expression etched onto her face, "Camila likes it."

"Camila doesn't have anyone else to compare it to," Normani argues and Lauren turns around to face the younger Latina.

"You think I'm good, right Camila?" She pouts dramatically, eyes sparkling and playful and Camila stammers a few incoherent words before Lauren leans over to murmur in her ear so only she can hear, "tell them I'm good. Tell them how I good I make you come. Tell them and I'll make you feel so good later you'll forget your own name."

The words and the seductive tone they're spoken in have her cheeks burning red and Lauren sends her a grin as she pulls back, "um, I... I think she's good."

"Thanks, Camz," Lauren chirps happily like she hasn't just nearly caused Camila to spontaneously combust and Dinah laughs at the flustered state of her friend.

"You are such a whore, Karla!"

"Karla?" Lauren turns to her with a questioning look and Camila glares at the blonde.

"Camila is my middle name, Karla is my first. Don't call me it. I hate it and I hate you for telling!" She smacks Dinah's arm for the second time, ignoring the girl's claim that she's being amused, "don't you have a date to get ready for?"

"Have fun, roomies," Dinah squeals as she stands up, pulling Normani up after her, "don't do anything I wouldn't do, Mila."

It's quiet for a few moments after they leave - Normani jumping onto Dinah's back as they go - before Lauren speaks up, "nice name."