Ten

Camila wakes up to a dry throat, a pounding in her head that feels like someone's hitting her with a baseball bat repeatedly and a lack of memories from the night before.

She lays there for a few minutes, resisting the other to throw up and contemplating death before she realises that there's probably a queue for the bathroom and forces herself onto her feet.

The heels on her feet only cause her to wobble more as she stumbles towards the bedroom, collapsing on the bed besides Dinah and curling into her friend.

She feels the blonde's arms wrap around her, pulling her closer and letting her tuck her face into her neck.

"Sorry for waking you," Camila murmurs into the skin, throwing an arm over her stomach, "you scared me."

"I'm okay. It's okay, I'm okay," Dinah tells her and Camila places a hand on her cheek.

"Do you feel better?"

"My head hurts and everything's kinda foggy but I'm fine. I feel okay," Dinah reassures her, "don't worry about me, Mila. I'm fine."

"You weren't fine. You got roofied! Who knows what he was going to do with you!" Camila exclaims softly.

"But he didn't. He didn't do anything, Mila. Nothing happened," Dinah says seriously.

"I told you to dance with him. I left you alone with him," Camila says so quietly Dinah makes her repeat it before she grabs ahold of her shoulders.

"It wasn't your fault. Okay? I know you've got it in your head that every bad thing that happens is because of you but it isn't. So stop," She tells her firmly.

"Normani said-" Camila starts but Dinah shakes her head.

"I don't care what Normani said. It happened to me so listen to me; it wasn't your fault," She repeats and Camila nods, "I love you."

"I love you too," Camila murmurs sincerely, hiding her face back in her neck.

"How are you feeling? Hungover?" Dinah guesses.

Camila groans in agreement, "like I'm dying."

They don't move from the bed pretty much the entire day.

Lucy is the first to wake up, bringing both girls some painkillers and a bottle of water before stumbling in the direction of the kitchen claiming she needs coffee.

The rest wake up not long after, all looking groggy and tired as they pile onto the bed Normani and Lucy slept last night.

"You both look like death," Ashley comments, sipping on her mug of coffee in an attempt to wake her up.

"I feel like death," Camila mumbles into the pillow. Dinah had sat up by now but the brunette was still laid on her stomach, her eyes squeezed shut because the room was too bright.

"You should eat," Lucy tells her but she shakes her head because food seems like the worst idea in the world right now.

That's not a sentence she ever thought she would say.

Dinah, on the other hand, practically jumps at idea of food and soon they've ordered room service, a luxury that Camila is kinda sad she's missing out on because she misses eating decent food.

Not long later it arrives and everyone moves to the small dining area, leaving Camila alone to try and recall events from the night before.

She doesn't remember much. Everything after the shots is hazy; she remembers arguing with Lauren (something she really regrets because she has no doubt that it'll come back to bite her), she remembers Kelly shouting at her and she remembers crying outside and not really stopping after that.