Viola

You don't hear anything but punching sounds when you close your eyes. In just a few moment, you open your eyes again and withness that the gangster are gone.

You enlarge your eyes seing someone there, who saves you from them. Someone who you didn't expect to be here. You only looking at the back of that person but you clearly know who that is.

That someone seems panting, but then turned and run to you with a worried face.

That someone looks at you all over, from your head to toes. Checking your condition. "Hey... Are you okay?"

You weakly nod. But, you are look more worried to see the condition of your saver.

"Eddy, you look awful!" you exclaimed sadly, seeing him like a mess.

Eddy shake his head. "Come on lets get you home."

You don't care about Eddy's statement, and quickly pulls his hand. "Follow me, Eddy."

You hold Eddy's hand to your home near there without any words. Luckily he doesn't complain anything with your actions.

"Sit there." you said when you both arrived at the house, bringing Eddy to sit at the sofa in the living room.

You can see Eddy is confused, but you don't want to say a word until you can help him.

You quickly go to the bathroom and get some water for him. You instantly forgot about the fear you felt minutes ago, and just wanted to pay Eddy back for saving you. Seeing his face all dirty and red from that fighting made you scared.

You go back to the living with a bowl of water and a towel. You rinse the towel and sit beside Eddy.

"Let me wash you for a bit, okay." You look at Eddy.

"Hey, I'm o-" Eddy trying to avoid you doing anything but you insisted.

"No, you're not!" You gently poke the towel to Eddy's cheek.

Eddy instantly become silent seeing what you are doing. He still look confused and look at you without expression.

You both look at each other until you finish cleaning Eddy's face. You take both of Eddy's hands and cleans it too.

"There." You clean the towel with the water, and put on the table. Then, you get back to sit beside Eddy.

Eddy give you a little smile. "Thank you y/n."

You smile back.

But Eddy's smile didn't last long. He immediately look at you seriously. "What are you doing outside at night anyway? Don't you know it's dangerous?"

You grin. "I just walk home from practice."

"What?" Eddy enlarge his eyes.

"I take an uber from the hall, and walk through the complex. We're practicing late today." You explained.

Eddy sigh. "Okay, then where's Brett?"

"He's in a hurry. I let him go first," you said. Then you just realize something and get your phone. "Oh my god, let me text him first!"

"Hey, Brett... I have, arrived... at my home... safely. There." You talk as you quick with your fingers, sending a text message to Brett.

Eddy is rolling his eyes when you look at him again. "I can't believe he lets you go home alone at a time like this."

"Don't blame him, Ed. He has an errand to get to. He did ask me to go home together but I can't possibly get him into trouble."

"Yeah, but-" He stills looks worried. But he seems doesn't know what to say. He looks away.