Lustig

You felt really tired after the reception is done. After you help your family finish everything, you finally get to go back to the hotel. Of course, together with your family, Eddy and his Mom too.

But, before you could go inside your room, your Mom seems to approach you in front of the door.

"Y/n! You haven't got any other concert right?" your Mom asks.

"No, why?" you look at your Mom.

"Next week we're going to the beach, to celebrate. Eddy is going too. You'll come too, okay?"

You silents a bit, not another Eddy thing, you thought. But, you also realize that you can't reject this. Oh! Unless...

"Okay then, I'm in. But, can I bring a friend with me?" you ask.

"A friend?" your Mom look at you confused. "You have Eddy along with you, why do you need a friend?"

"Well, the more the merrier, right?" you said with a smile. "I want to invite Brett along with us. I'm sure he'll get along with Eddy too."

Eddy looked widen his eyes when he heard your request.

"What, Brett? No, no, no! What he has to do about this anyway?" your Mom instantly reject.

"Well, he was in the reception. He's Matt's friend in uni. Please, Mom?" you begged. "I can guarantee, he's a nice guy."

"y/n, but-"

"It's okay, Mrs. (y/l/n). Let Brett come along." Eddy suddenly speak.

Your Mom look at Eddy, surprised about what he said. You also squint your eyebrows. What the-

"Are you sure, Eddy?" your Mom asks.

"As y/n said, the more the merrier." Eddy said casually.

Your Mom sighed. She look at you again. "Okay then, if Eddy agrees, he can come. But! I hope you don't do anything weird, okay?"

"Just trust me, Mom," you said as you open your room's door. "Okay, I'm going to rest. You all too, right?"

"Yes. Don't sleep too late, y/n. Good night." Your Mom stroke your hair.

"Good night, y/n." Eddy also speak to you with a smile.

You nod to everyone, then really gone inside the room. You smiled through your time changing to pajamas, then you immediately crash to your bed. You instantly get your phone, intend to text Brett.

But before that, you were surprised to see that you have so many notifications. You have 10 messages and 3 miscalls. And it's all from Brett, intending to ask you to go together to his friend's reception (which is Matt of course)! You just realized that you haven't checked your phone since yesterday. 

You quickly go with your fingers, messaging Brett. You are so guilty to let Brett waited so long. I wonder why didn't he immediately tell me in the hall?, you thought.

y/n 20:10

Hey Brett!

Brett Yang 20:11
Hey. Whats up? ^^

y/n 20:11

Whoa, you sure bombed me
with a lot of messages.😅

y/n 20:12

Sorry though, I accidentally left my phone yesterday when I'm still dealing with Eddy😔