Rondo

🎵 Beethoven - Violin Concerto in D major, op. 61: III. Rondo 🎵

"Brett!" you run into the glasses guy that lean on the entrance of a theme park. He wears a black cap, white shirt and a black blazer today.

You find Brett glance to you and smile warmly.

"Have you been long here?" you immediately hug him tight and smile widely.

Brett shake his head with red cheeks. "Nah. Just 10 minutes. I have the tickets already."

"Ah, good," you said happily. "Let's go then!"

You wrap in you hand to his, then pull him to enter the theme park. Brett laugh looking at of how happy you are now.

"Hey, you still owe me something you know," Brett said while you are walking. "Come on tell me, what happened last night?"

"Ahh, yes. that's right. But, let's just play first!" you said give him a grin.

Brett poke your forehead jokingly. "Hey, you really love to make me wait, huh?"

"Isn't that your speciality?" you look at Brett and laugh.

"Okay, fine. Hahaha." He roll his eyes hearing your answer and laugh too.

You don't hesitate to pull him even more, quickly want to start the fun. You feel you want to have a happy day with him today.

First you go to ride the roller coaster. It's not a big one, but scary enough to make you both scream through the ride. You sit in the front row with Brett and enjoy the five minutes ride.

"I forgot when was the last time I play like this." Brett said after coming down from the roller coaster.

"Yeah, agree. We were always practicing," you said, smile to him. "Or I just didn't have someone to play with too."

Brett smiles back.

"But you like it, right?" you ask.

Brett nods with no doubt. "Yeah, of course, y/n!"

"Yay! On to the next ride!"

You and Brett walk to the next game. For the next few hours, you both played tornado, hysteria and every other extreme games there. You and Brett scream and laugh together during your play time.

"y/n, omg, I lost my breath already." Brett looks panting after several times playing with the extreme ones.

"it's fun you know!" You snickers and poke Brett's back a few times. "You okay?"

Brett nod. "But can we do something chill now?"

"Okay then. We can take a break now for lunch, then how's riding a ferris wheel sounds to you?"

Brett smiles. "Absolutely fine. I need a bubble tea."

"Where can we find a bubble tea at a place right here, dear?" you laugh.

Brett grins, showing his teeth.

You both walk to a chicken parlor there to have lunch. It's not a big place, but it's quite spacey there. You and Brett buy a set of rice, chicken and fries.