Bubble Tea Dialog

Brett POV

I put my black shirt on and a shorts to practice today. I will have a day off for two days and I have so much free time.

With a relax vibes, I put my violin on my shoulder and starts to practice scales and arpeggios methodically.

I always do this since child's age. Rather than wiggling fingers on a computer keyboard like others, I constantly playing with them on the strings instead. Countless times.

Tired? Of course. But, it really worths until I graduate from school and started my own career in music. What people doesn't know about me is I've won several competitions. Not a big one though.

But I kept all the trophies that I won in my room. Just because, minimalized people see them. I'm just kinda uncomfortable if people judge me based on those trophies.

Weird, doesn't it? As people tend to show their achievements, I'm just... not that type. It's better to be a normal musician for me. If people said I'm great, it will be just a bonus for me.

For hours and hours I practice scales, arpeggios, ricochet, spiccatto, all the techniques I can develop. Then, I start applying it on my concerto I'm working on. That is, Tchaikovsky.

A piece from this romantic era has makes me practice with no end. I feel like the intonation I made in the piece are not perfect yet. So is the notes from fast parts.

I try to polish part per part rather than going through the whole concerto. I open my ears clearly everytime I make a sound. If they are improved, I'll go to the next part, if not.... well, here we go again.

I spend nearly 6 hours practicing Tchaikovsky. I started the techniques on 9am in the morning, and I finally stop at 2.30pm.

I put my violin on its case again and look into my belly. I just realize I haven't eat lunch yet.

I decided to go to the bubble tea shop to get some cakes. I can never spend so much time other than practice.

Errr... yes, other than spending time with y/n too, of course. I need my girl too! Hehe.

I walk into the front door, grabbing my burberry jacket and step into my shoes. I wear the jacket and immediately come outside and close the door.

It's a sunny day, the sun is so fierce today. I immediately cover my face from the sun when I look into the sky.

I walk quickly to the bubble tea shop so I can avoid this intense sun. I'm sure the freshness of the bubble tea will solve this.

When I arrive at the bubble tea shop, I walk towards the cashier.

"Hello, Sir. What would you like today?" the cashier man greets me so politely.

"Hey, um... the usual please. Can I get extra chocolate chip too?" I said to him.

"Sure," The cashier man smile and place my order. He gives me a piece of paper. "Here's your receipt."

"Okay, thanks." I smile back to him.

I take a step to the side just in case someone want to order too, while I wait for the bubble tea.

My eyes stroll into the whole cafe, looking at a few that hangout there with some kids or just laptops.

My eyes stops at a certain table that are quite far from me, there's a familiar presence there, but I can't quite tell who it is because I'm facing the back of the person. But it seems that is that a person I know.

I thought of myself for a while, whether to approach or not. But, I don't want to regret this if I make the wrong decision.

"Um, excuse me!" I said to the cashier that is in the middle of making my bubble tea. "Add one more chocolate milk tea please!"