He sucked his teeth and looked me up and down. "Mane get the fuck out my face bra." He waved me off.

"Enzo did you fuck her?!" I got closer to him, balling my fists up.

He chuckled and looked down at the floor while licking his lips. "Yea i did why wassup?"

wow

I don't know why i did it but i did and all i can say is i fucked up.

With all the strength i pulled my hand back and punched him in the mouth, i then kept punching on his chest and he gripped my neck tightly while pushing me back to the wall. He punched me twice in my face and pushed me on the floor.

"Dumb ass bitch you betta get the up out my crib fo i dead ass drag you down them fuckin steps!" He got closer to me.

I spit the blood out my mouth and looked at him in his face in disbelief.

I struggled to get up and made it seem like i was gonna leave but ran up to him and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist and started punching on him with both of my fists. He growled and threw me back on the ground making me hit my back. He walked up to me as i tried to crawl away.

"M-move!" i yelled trying to get away. He kicked me in my stomach making me gasp for air then kicked me in my face. After that he gripped my hair and dragged me out the room and down the steps.

I started screaming and kept my hands on my head. "STOP! GET OFF OF ME!"

-
2days later
7:15pm

"Wassup yall it's CoryxKenshin-"

I laid in my bed and bit into my taco slowly while keeping my eyes focused on the tv screen.

My face is fucked up along with my body...i feel numb though. I've cried for the last 2 days and haven't texted or talked to anyone.

As soon as i decide to actually get in a relationship this shit happens to me. What's wrong with me? What did i do wrong?

Was i not good enough for him? Does he see me as every other girl? How could you do this to someone you love. I was angry so i hit him i'll admit that but he-

My thoughts go carried away once i heard someone knocking on the door. I sat there ignoring it, continuing to eat my taco.

you can't hide out like this forever bruh just go answer the door.

I sighed and dragged myself out the bed. I just had on a big t shirt.

I went downstairs and looked through the window seeing Tif. I sighed knowing she's finna go fuckin crazy once she sees my face

I looked around and opened the door.

"Yo bitch i thought you died what the fu-" She cut herself off and stared me in my face.

"Oh my god Kenny what fuck happened?!" She said while coming in. I looked at her for a second and soon as she asked me my eyes started watering up.

She shut the door and grabbed my hands, having a concerned look on her face. "Kenny what happened to you bruh?"

What she's looking at is a bruised up face with a deep cut on my lip and a blood vessel that popped in my eye causing it to look really red. I had bruises on my neck and my legs are showing so she could see those bruises too.

"I got in a argument with Enzo.." i said lowly and she gasped. "HE DID THIS TO YOU?"

I nodded my head slowly. "B-but i hit him first!"

"Why bruh? what the fuck happened why ain't you tell me dawg?" she asked while looking me right in the eyes.

"Because bruh- mane just look." I turned around and went upstairs and she followed.

I went in my room and grabbed my phone, going on ig to show her but the picture was gone.

luckily i screenshotted it hoe

I gave her my phone and she stared at the picture. "Yo what the fuck?"

I crossed my arms and sniffled looking the other way.
"The fuck is wrong with him..why w-"

She stopped talking and looked at me.

"Nah bruh i'm not lettin him get away with this let's go."

yuhhhh get intooo itttttt

hopefully y'all liked these two updates, but this just the beginning. y'all finna be salty asf with her decisions tho. BYEE

STAY PROTECTED AND DONT HAVE SEX STD ARE REAL!!!!!