XII

I didn't even know how to start this, but enjoy.. Also thank you for 1kkkk, means a lot i'm grateful to anyone who reads my book❤️

Unedited-

~<~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

"Stop" i say fanning justin's hand away from my ass, as i continued to sway to the music.

"No, i mean it your ass looks fat as fuck tonight"

I smirked and sipped my drink, the club was packed tonight and the vibes was everything, you know when you go somewhere and your comfortable and the vibe is welcoming. That's how it felt everyone was complimenting my outfit and having fun, jace's club opening was definitely a success due to all the improvements.

Justin and me had rode here, we were still waiting on the rest of the group to arrive but i was having fun with out them so i didn't really mind them being late.

I went to get another drink, not before telling justin where i was going, he offered to come with me but i'm a big girl i can go by myself, i walked to the bar tucking a strand of hair behind my ear and rubbing my lips together evening out my lip gloss.

"Hey cutie" i heard marisa say as i approached the bar, she called me that name since we first meant and it kinda stuck, she didn't call me nothing else and i'm sure she knew my name.

"Hey" i put my cup on the bar counter top i'm sure she knew i wanted a refill. "Another Gin and Tonic, light ice" she nodded and went to make my drink.

Shortly after marisa passed me my drink i stirred it and sipped out of the little black straw, i trunt to walk away but not before i could, i got a hit of a familiar smell, woody, spicy and mixed with mint.

I smirked before turning around.

"What gray" i said loud but not that loud just loud enough for him to hear me over the music.

He smirked and looked me up and down, i took this as my cue to do the same, gray had on a black and yellow varsity jacket, white regular t shirt under, for pants he had all black ripped up jeans on, his shoes were white chanel sneakers. I made my way back up tot he top of his hair, he let his curls hang loosely.

Feeling my cheeks heat up i sipped my drink some more and asked him what he was looking at.

"You know what they say about females who drink gin and tonic" He said grabbing my drink from my hand and sipping it, completely ignoring my question.

"And what do they say" i ask now leaning onto the bar raising my eyebrow.

He sipped my drink once more before he spoke.

"Those that enjoy the bitter taste of a citrus gin and aromatic tonic can be seen to be more likely to have anti-social personality traits, such as being manipulative, callous, or insensitive, or even show psychopathic traits." he spat.

I busted it out laughing while trying to comprehend what he just said to me, he smirked and leaned onto the bar aside of me.

"Gray-" before i could get the rest of my sentence out a woman came besides us and interrupted my words.

"There you are" she said as she smooved her black dress out. "The bathroom lines were so freaking long babe"

I cringed at the word babe, she was pretty though, she was short and had a head full of curls the lights was flashing back and forth so i couldn't really tell her skin color but i can tell she was maybe a mocha or caramel color.

She kissed his cheek "Oh you ordered drinks already?" she said in a question tone, gray kept his eyes on me but i looked away the tension was thick you could cut it with a knife and i didn't really know why.