XIV

The bad guy..

..
...
....
.....

"Ahh Mr Levi, what do i owe the pleasure?" Mr gucci aaked as he showed me and my guards inside his office. "I don't think i know you" he said walking behind his desk before sitting in his black herman miller sayl office chair. "No you don't" i say as i unbutton one of my buttons to my suit and sat down.

"But i need an favor anyways" leaning back into the chair i raised my eyebrow waiting on his answer.

"I don't know you to do any favors" he chuckled.

"Yet, your going to do it anyway."

"Please" he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "i'm not doing anything, how dare you come inside my office an demand I do you an favor"

I then reached my hand out to one of my guards, taking an envelope and tossing it on his desk.

He reached for the envelope, looking at me then back at the envelope before opening it.

"That's your lovely daughter and her son isn't it?" I say grabbing a mint off his desk before popping it into my mouth. "Who are you??" he said with his voice a little shaky, while scanning the pictures. "Please don't hurt them" he added.

"About that favor..." I  said smirking.

<~><~><~><~><~<~><~><~><~><~>

"You look great stop worrying"  Jonathan said as he tucked a strain of hair behind my ear "here have some more wine."

"I don't need more wine" I say taking the glass and sipping. "would've I don't win??"

"You are"

"Would've I Don't!?!"

"YOU ARE!!"

"But would-"

"You are-" Me and Jonathan both turned around as gray spoke entering the room, with a cup filled with liquor i'm assuming and his phone in the other hand.

"Would've I don't though" I whine and plop down on the sofa behind me.

What was he doing here???

"You are" he repeats sitting down next to me. "you look amazing by the way" he added while sipping his drink.

"Thanks" I say crossing my legs and shrugging off the butterflies I was getting inside my stomach, I  put the wine on the coffee table in front of me, no more of that.

.................

hey guys sorry for the shortest chapter ever, lol but im going to update again and i wanted to end this off with a little cliffhanger...

i love me some gray like whattt

what do yall think the favor was??

vote, comment, for a faster chapter 

sorry for any errors