#6 Cross!Sans X Reader

Requested by: JanieRusselltheantic 

▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫

     "Heeyy, (Y/N)~"

     You sighed and ignored the one who called you and tried to put your attention into your game. You were fighting a really difficult final boss and he has insane HP. You were only a few hits away from completing the game, but life seemed determined to not let you finish your game.

     Your PSP suddenly disappeared from your grasps. "What the–!"

     You looked up and saw Horror grinning like a maniac, holding your PSP. You heard the game over music playing from your PSP.

     'Great. Now I have to start all over again.' You said in your head.

     "Horror, what do you want? And give me back my PSP! I was almost finished with the game." You said.

     "You should really stop playing games on this thing all the time." Horror lectured. "Your brain cells are gonna rot."

     "Most of my brain cells are dead anyway. Now give me back my PSP!"

     You made a move to grab my PSP but Horror just moved away.

     "Ah, ah, ah." Horror said as he wagged his finger at me. "I'm afraid you're not going to be able to get this back unless..."

     "Unless what?!" You growled. It was very clear that you were pissed, but Horror just smiled even wider at your suffering.

     "Unless you join us for a game!" Horror said.

     "Tsk. Fine! But you better give my PSP back." You said.

     "Don't worry. You'll get your precious PSP back."

     Horror pocketed your PSP and went to the door. He turned the knob and started to go out your room but not before saying that the game will start after dinner.

     You sighed and lied back on your bed.

     [I] Now what am I gonna do?

—Temskip—

     It was finally time for the game to start. When you reached the living room you saw Horror, Dust, Fell, and finally Cross.

     Your eyes lingered on Cross for a while before Horror's voice got your attention.

     "(Y/N)! So glad you could make it. Now why don't you sit down here and make yourself comfortable?" Horror said as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder and guided you next to Cross and made you sit down.

     You looked over to Cross and saw that he had a bored expression.

     'Wooow~~ Even though Cross is doing nothing at all, he still makes my heart melt.' You thought to yourself.

     Cross must've felt you staring at him because he turned his head to look at you. You quickly turned your head away and pretended that you weren't looking at him, all creepy like.

     Horror clapped his hand for attention. "Alright! Now that everybody's here. Let's get started. We are going to be playing..."

     Horror stopped talking for suspense.

     "Truth or dare!"

     'Oh great.' You thought. 'This is not going to end good.'

     Horror sat down to complete the circle. He was sitting next to Dust. Dust is sitting next to Fell and Fell was sitting next to Cross. And I was sitting between Cross and Horror.