#1 Underfell!Sans x Reader // Just Like Old Times

"Saaaannss!!!"

A skeleton wearing a red jacket turned around just as I tackle him to the ground.

"Jesus Christ, (Y/N)" he exclaimed.

I straddled Sans' hip and giggled(or laughed, whatever floats your boat). I put my hands on his chest, putting a tiny bit of pressure.

"Uhh... Mind getting off?" he asked. "Monsters are starting to look at us."

I stopped smiling and looked around us, seeing that he wad right. Almost all the monsters were looking at us with either disgust or anger. I cocked my head to the side and smiled at them. I got off of Sans and stood up to help him. Sans stood up and dusted off the snow on his jacket and his basketball shorts. He looked around and glared at everyone who was staring at us.

"You really shouldn't do that again." Sans warned. "Monsters here might get the wrong idea."

"Wrong idea of what?" I asked innocently.

"That you and I, you know."

"What?"

Sans stared at me and smiled, his gold tooth showing. He put his left skeleton hand in his pocket, while his other other one took my hand and he led me to their house. Once we arrived, Sans took off his jacket, leaving his black T-shirt on. He sat on the couch and patted the cushion next to him, signalling me me to sit down. I smiled and happily sat down next to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and hugged his arm.

But before I could fully relax, I remembered Sans' brother, Papyrus. My head suddenly shot up.

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Sans asked.

"Your brother. What if he suddenly shows up? You know that he hates me." I said.

Why does he hate me?
Well...

==FLASHBACK==

I walked through the snow, following the trail ahead of me. I passed by a stick lying on the middle of the trail but thought nothing of it and kept walking with nothing but tons of trees and silence to keep me company... Or so I thought.

Suddenly, I heard a snap behind me. I quickly turned around and saw that the stick that I had passed by earlier was broken into two. I inhaled sharply and took a step back. I turned around and kept walking much faster than before. I tried to calm down by slowing my breath but it didn't help. Not even in the slightest.

I kept my eyes ahead of the trail and saw what looked like an archway made out of wood. I got nearer and saw a bridge closing a gap between toe separated land.

I stopped in front of the bridge, breathing heavily. Just then, I heard something crunching on the snow behind me. I froze, either because of the cold or the fear. It's probably because of the cold. The crunching stopped and I could feel a dark and menacing aura behind me.

"Don't you know how to greet a new pal?" The voice was deep and gruff.

"Turn around and shake my hand."

I gulped. I got a feeling that something bad would happen if I didn't obey. Slowly, I turned around only to see the one speaking hidden in the shadows.

Stupid shadows.

He lifted his hand for me to shake. I stifled a scream.

His hand was out of the shadow which unfortunately, allowed me to see his hand. At first I thought that he was just really pale and thin but it turns out, it was because his hand was all bones. I stood there, paralyzed.

I couldn't process what I was seeing.

"Well? Aren't you going to shake my hand?", he asked.

I tried to clear my thoughts and focused on his hands. I saw a black lace wrapped around the back of his hand and a circular plate on his palm.

First thing that comes to my mind? Shocker.

"Come in to the light.", I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

His hand lowered and retreated back to the shadows. "And of I don't want to?"

"Come in to the light.", I said again but more firmly.

There was silence for a while and then he chuckled.

"Alright. As you wish, princess.", He said.

He stepped forward.

The first thing I noticed was that he wad taller than me, so I had to slightly tilt my head up to look at his face.

My eyes widened like saucers. The skeleton hand earlier was no coincidence. He literally is a skeleton. There were only two big holes on where his eyes should be. It wad pitch black save for a tiny white dot in each hole. I'm guessing that's his pupils.

His smile showed off his very, very sharp teeth and a gold tooth. I looked down and saw he was wearing a red jacket, with a black undershirt. He was also wearing black basketball shorts with a single white stripe on each leg. I looked at his feet and saw that he was wearing red sneakers with one of his shoes untied.