#3 Dusttale!Sans x Reader

I climbed to the very top of Mt. Ebott, determined to get away from the men chasing me. I went inside a cave and saw a huge hole inside. I stood at the very edge of the hole to see what was inside. There was nothing but pitch black.

I backed away from the hole and quickly turned around to run back, but I quickly stopped because of the two men chasing me were at the mouth of the cave. I scanned them both and my surroundings. I tried to formulate a plan inside my head, but I already knew that there was no escape.

There were two men and only one of me. They're both stronger than me AND they have guns. I just had to piss off two drunk men, don't I?

"Well, well, well. Looks like feisty here has met a terrible fate, eh?", Said one of the men.

The other one chuckled, "What should we do to her?"

"Hmmm...", The first one licked his lips. "She has a nice body. How 'bout we have some fun?"

I muttered a curse and stepped back.

Big mistake.

My foot got entangled in one of the vines. I lost my balance and fell backwards into the hole. I flipped myself around, so that I can see where I was gonna land. I saw something yellow at the bottom. It was getting bigger and bigger every second. That's when it hit me.

Literally.

I hit the ground with a small thud. I must've been in so much shock because when I tried to stand up, I immediately passed out.

———————————————————

I woke up feeling something soft beneath me. I opened my eyes and propped myself up on my elbow. Surprisingly, nothing hurts.

I scanned my surroundings, seeing that I was in an abandoned place. There were pillars scattered around the place. Some were cracked, some were completely destroyed, some were covered with vines and everything was completely covered with dust.

I stood up and saw buttercups, a kind of flower, underneath me. I looked up and saw a tiny white dot in the ceiling. That must be the hole. I looked at my surroundings again and spotted an archway leading to darkness. Seeing as there was no other way out, I decided to go through the darkness.

==Temskip to when you got out of the RUINS==

How the heck does it snow underground?!

When I reached the end of the RUINS, I opened the door and got blasted in the face by cold air. And to make matters worst, I have no jacket, no sweater, or a scarf on. All I'm wearing was a white(or any light colour.) T-shirt, some shorts and shoes.

Great.

But nonetheless, I kept pushing forward and followed the path ahead of me, in hopes that I might be able to find a way out of this place. After a few minutes, I felt my fingers go numb and my skin felt like it was burning.

I wanted to take my shirt off to somehow lessen the burning sensation, but I knew I shouldn't. If I took my shirt off, I would freeze to death even faster, so I trudged on ahead.

I kept on walking and walking until my knees gave up and I fell on the snow. I lifted my upper body up with my hands. Suddenly, an outline of a man appeared. It seemed to be getting closer to me. I tried to have a better look at the figure in front of me.

The figure kept getting closer and closer. Finally, it was close enough so that I can see his clothes. My vision was a bit blurry due to me freezing to death, but I could just make out what he was wearing.