Chapter 13 - The Wolf

A few weeks have past and i cant help think about my father, i could never forgive him for what he has done.

We were all at the park that day. The babies were sitting lying on a blanket in the park, i heard a strange noise coming from the bushes. A lowed growl came and every mother, father and children ran screaming.

"You three stay quiet you got me" i said to my sleepy babies, they all smiled and made gurgling noises.

"Everyone run!" i screamed, i saw some mothers run with there children but some was to scared to move. I shouted at them to run which thank god they listened too.

The big brown wolf came stalking out of the bush, coming straight for me. I could smell who it was and it was making me nervous, i growled as he closed in on me and my children.

"Darren shift back, you didn't need to come out like that you scared everyone" i said to him rolling my eyes i stood in a protective stance over my children who were looking at the big wolf.

He shifted and walked over to me looking not at me but that the blanket where my children laid, when he got to close i growled warning him to back off.

"Are they yours?" he asked, eyes wide.

"yYes" i looked dead in the eyes.

"How? did you find your mate?" he asked, he didn't take his eyes off them.

"No i didn't" i told him, his eyes flickered to me with shock.

"I knew you were a slut" he spat at me, i whipped it off my face and glared at him. 

"You better go back to the pack and leave us alone" i threatened. 

"You slut i'm going to beat you to a pulp" he shouted before lunging forward, i grabbed him as he knocked into me and pushed him away from my kids.

"get off, i haven't done anything wrong" i told him trying to get out from under him, I punched him in the face but was soon pinned down by one of his hands. He laughed. 

"Looks like your not as strong as people say" he smirked.

"Please don't hurt them" I pleaded.

"I wasn't going to, I was going to beat you up a little for being a slut, I did come here to see how you were but now I see you have been sleeping around" He growled in my face.

Before I could say anything he punched me hard in the face, I felt blood trickle down my face from my nose, I looked over to see where my babies were, they were still lying down on the blanket.

After what felt like hours Darren finally got off me.

"You will not make contact with anyone from the pack you got that, you are not part of it anymore" I felt the pain of losing my pack after that, even though only an alpha has the authority to do that i could feel the pain of losing them, just by thinking about losing my pack it hurt.

Darren was gone now and I got up and went towards my children, I was staggering over.

"We have to go now honeys" I told them, they looked at me with concern.

" I'm alright I promise, it's just a little scratch" I told them, i placed them all into the pram and started to limp home.

Once I got home I cleaned my face after it healed before Dean came home, I wouldn't tell him about today he would just get suspicious because I would have no evidence.

Vote

Comment