Chapter 33 - Father

"Yes i do" Ava smiled at me, i smiled back. 

"I will call Toby to bring them round" i said. Not long after i talked to Toby he walked through the door with my children running in behind them, they ran to me shouting "mummy" I smiled the moment i saw there small little faces. 

"Hello babies" i smiled, "have you been good for your dad?" i asked, they started giggling and i looked up to see Toby looking as if he hasn't slept in 3 days.  

"You need to be good for your daddy, oh and i have someone you guys will like to meet" i said "this is your auntie Ava", they looked at her and gave her a shy smile, she looked so happy to see them it was unreal. 

"Mummy when are you coming home?" Mia asked, i looked over at Toby who shrugged. 

"I don't know yet, soon i hope baby" i said to her, she gave me a little smile at made my heart melt. 

"Tori your father would like to talk to you" the doctor said as he walked in, everyone started leaving the room and as soon as the room was empty my father walked through the door.

"Tori let me explain about Ava" he started, i didn't say a word which made him sigh, "okay my brother your uncle can not father children, and me and your mother agreed that we couldn't care for twins, and he would be such a great father we decided before you both were born that Ava would go live with your uncle. Your mother couldn't go visit as she was heart broken about the thought but we knew it would be a good idea at the time, but as your mother passed away she told me to get Ava back as we would need her but i just couldn't do that to your uncle". he explained. It was going through my head they did love her, they loved my uncle too and they wanted him to have a family with his mate. 

"I forgive you" 

THE END

--

Hey guys we are not at the end of the book! comment what you think :D

PLOT TWIST!!!! there is a mager plot twist in this book at the end about Ava if you want to find out more go read unknown ava
!!