"Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" Isaac asked, turning slightly to Blair as she stared back at Isaac while holding a frustrated expression on her face since she didn't know why he was looking at her.

What? Blair mouthed at Isaac who nodded slightly at Scott beside them as Blair smacked him quietly in the torso. Not now dumbass, Blair answered - already knowing what Isaac was trying to bring up in the middle of a serious conversation. The two best friends having seriously awful timing whenever it came to them having conversations about the other's love life.

"Maybe by saying please and thank you?" Blair suggested after her and Isaac finished their silent conversation, Isaac staring at Blair to see if she was being serious - Blair giving him back the same attitude as she gave him the middle finger. Stiles squinting his eyes in confusion at the two's conversation as he tried to figure out what the hell Isaac and Blair were even talking about since they seemed to be having two different conversations at once.

"Can you two please try and be helpful?" Stiles piped up, both Isaac and Blair giving him the middle finger in return for his comment. Deaton sighing for himself as he reminded himself that the group in front of him were indeed seventeen-year-old.

"I can do it," Scott answered, drawing the best friend's attention to Scott as everyone in the room stared at him unsure of what he was suggesting since they knew Scott wasn't up to his full strength currently.

"You can?" Stiles asked, not knowing how Scott was going to do it considering he had recently lost his werewolf mojo. Blair and Isaac joining in on Stiles's skepticism as they waited to hear what Scott had to say to back up his plan.

"Do you have a plan to do it?" Blair asked, tilting her head as she questioned Scott's plan. Scott nodding before turning his attention to Stiles, trying to jog Stiles's memory of what he wanted to do in order to turn Malia back.

"You remember that night that Peter trapped us in the school? In the gym, he was able to make me turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery." Scott brought up the memory of that night, making Blair shift uncomfortably at the thought - not liking when anyone brought up their final fight with Jennifer since it had left her with some bad side effects.

"This is a werecoyote, Scott. Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you." Deaton explained, trying to stress the unlikely chance of Scott's plan actually being successful. All of them seem to have their own doubts when it came to Scott being able to actually pull off this plan.

"That's why you called Derek, first." Stiles realized, Blair, tapping her fingers lightly against the metal at the mention of her absentee brother who hadn't been in contact with anyone since he skipped town with Cora and Peter.

"He didn't answer, I'm presuming," Blair added, Scott nodding his head at her since Derek had managed to dodge his class. Derek had the worst habit of only answering his phone whenever he felt like and not when someone else was calling him.

Plus, Blair had called his phone five times every day since he suddenly went ghost - only wanting updates from him and where he was. Eventually, she started calling Cora who actually picked up the phone and explained to her that Derek had left days ago to go back to California.

"Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just a werewolf." Scott admitted, Blair's eyes softening at Scott confessing about how he can't even change into a werewolf - knowing he was still struggling with shifting after the events in his bedroom where he accidentally hurt Blair by shifting.