Christina

I hand the phone over the Kath and head out of the room. I need my daily cutting fix. It feels so good. I know I shouldn't be doing it but it helps me so much, so I don't see why it's all that bad.

I head into the bathroom and open the drawer with the razors. It's not there. I start to panic. I need my razor! What am I going to do?

Okay, Calm down Christina, I tell myself. I open the drawer underneath the first one and the Razor is lying there. And it's wet. Like it was just washed. Maybe someone just used it and then put it back? But it's my razor? Who would use my razor? Anyway, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I found it. I pull up my sleeve- I've been wearing long sleeves so nobody sees my scars- and place the razor on my wrist, making a small cut. It feels so good. At this point, the only time that I feel, is when the blade is cutting into me.

After 10 minutes of cutting, I wash my wrists and the razor and clean up. I run my fingers over the newly closed scars from a few days ago. I can already tell that they will be permanent, even after only a few days.

I pull down my sleeves and walk out of the bathroom, pretending nothing out of the ordinary is going on.

*Later that night*

"Honey," Nick says. "You must be so hot in those longslevve PJ's. "

"Oh," I say guiltily. "It's pregnancy. It makes me cold."

"Doesn't pregnancy make you hot, not cold?"

"No..."

"Just a week ago, you complained how hot you were and how it was all pregnancy's fault."

"Well," I say, turning over so I look into his warm eyes. "I'm cold now." And with that I turn out the lights. As I lie there, sleepless. I feel a little bit guilty about lying to Nick. But I know I can't tell him! He would be horrified and not trust me, but worse, he would make me stop. And right now, cutting Is the only thing that's getting me through.

*2 weeks later*

"Chris?" I hear a voice faintly.

"What?" I mumble sleepily and look at my clock. It's 9am, and Kath has come to wake me up.

"Christina, I need to talk to you," Kath says in her serious voice.

"Okayyy? Give me a moment to wake up and get ready."

I stretch and move to get out of bed. As I stand up, cradling my belly. in one hand, Kath stares at me in horror.

"What?" I snap. "Leave so I can get dressed."

She doesn't say anything and I follow her gaze.

Crap.

I messed up. 

WOW. YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE CLIFFHANGER. HAHA, SORRY I KNOW I'M EVIL. 😏 YOU'LL GET ANOTHER UPDATE ON THURSDAY! AND FIND OUT WHAT CHRISTINA MESSED UP ON. ALSO, I WAS RE-LISTENING TO THE ENTIRE "SAD GIRLS CLUB" ALBUM ON REPEAT AS I WROTE THIS. IT'S SO GOOD!!

Corona Virus in The Cimorelli Household (A Cimorelli FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें