The Multiverse Bar Q&A (1)

[POWER: ON]

[DISK INSERTED]

[TRANSCRIPTION: ON]

[FAST FORWARDING...]

[PLAYING...]

*Door opens*

Zachariah: This is the room right? Ah yes, alright.

*Zachariah sits down*

Zachariah: Alright, so I heard there was some sort of question for me?

Screen Display: I have a question about Zach's world: is it the same as ours just giant or is there somethings that and didn't happen to affect history a little?

Zachariah: Hmm, well, which universe is this from?

Screen Display: UNIVERSE #[REDACTED]

Zachariah: Oh yes, I do believe I read up on that universe in the library. I believe I have also watched some television from there as well. Well, the first difference is we are called giants instead of... Humans, right?

*Zachariah tap his head*

Zachariah: Yes I am sure that universe is inhabited by humans. Well, anyway, as I said we call ourselves giants. I was always confused about that. I always thought we were called giants in comparison to bugs. Then I found this bar and the truth became quite apparent. It also explained why feet weren't anywhere near the size of the foot. Now that I think about it, does that mean humans inhabited our world before giants? There were many stories of humans: myths of tiny people, just like us in many ways, who lived under floorboards and in walls, scavenging to survive. 

*Zachariah laughs*

Zachariah: Sort of like the humans' borrowers! My oh my, the universe is an interesting place to second guess everything you know. Oh yes, instead of the giants that humans have, we have macosies, or, macrosy if singular. They are usually depicted as giant-like creatures many times our size. Doesn't that mean that they might exist in the universes as well? I am so sorry, I keep getting off track. Well, other then some different terminology and size, I believe our universes are the same.

*Zachariah stands up*

Zachariah: I am now off to look up some more information in the library. Good day.

[RECORDING STOP]

[REPEAT?]

{OPTION SELECTED: NO}

[DISK EJECTED]

[POWERING DOWN...]

318 words and half an hour was put into this.

Well this was a demonstration of what a Q&A would look like. It's a tad clunky for just an aesthetic but what do you all think? Good? Bad? Meh?

The first question was asked by Abbzgail so I hope you liked this answer.

Anyways, I'm off sulk in my basement for another seven hours.

Peace.