Kiss

Kade was humiliated. They were unbelievably terrified, of course, but humiliated as well. They heard the stories of other micros being scooped up or having a glass jar descend upon them. But Kade? Kade wasn't even enough of an intrigue or pest for that. The human simply plucked Kade up in between two fingers and dropped them in a bowl. The bowl wasn't even that tall, but being smaller than a fingernail made it impossible for them to escape.

Just as they contemplating what to do, Kade hear the incredulously large footsteps treading into the kitchen. Kade gasped a breath and curled themself against the wall of the bowl.

"Hey."

The mans voice shook Kade down to their core. Despite being little more than a whisper, the gust of wind and the sheer power behind it made Kade crumple. They slightly turned to see the man. He was simply looking down with dulled, brown eyes. Kade was expecting something. A look of interest, a look of annoyance, even a look of malicious happiness. But the purple-haired man simply stared at him. Kade, overflowing with emotions, began to cry. While there wasn't much, Kade thought they say a sliver of emotion arise in the man.

"Hey, no, it's alright."

The last words made Kade shiver. Kade wanted to look at the man again, but instead was faced with a pair of fingers pinching at their clothes. Kade was beginning to hyperventilate. They were being lifted dozens of inches into the air, facing the giant.

"It's ok, relax."

What the giant did made Kade want to do anything but relax. The giant placed Kade onto his hand. Facing the giant, Kade tried to curl themselves up, to little avail.

"Aw, don't give me that face, it's ok."

At his words, he brought his hand closer to his face. Kade was faced with something horrific. The mouth of the giant was so close to him, they wanted to scream.

"Oh... Oh no no no, oh no." Kade thought to themselves. The giant brought his mouth even closer to the terrified micro. Kade finally gave up and was about to accept their death when the felt it.

It was so light, so soft. Kade opened their eyes to see that the giant had his lips closed and was resting them upon Kade.

"He's... kissing me?" Kade thought. After what Kade wasn't sure was to long or to short of a time, the lips backed away and Kade was picked up between two fingers again. The ride was much shorter this time as the giant placed the tiny on his nose. Kade looked up to see the giant cross eyed, looking down at them on his nose.

"Are you feeling any better now?" The giant purred under him. And for some reason, Kade nodded.

———

456 words

Hope y'all enjoyed this one. I had posted this on my tumblr a couple days ago and finally got around to posting it here. Just a short little drabble(?) I think that's what it's called. 

Sorry I haven't been posting but existing is hard enough, don't need more on my plate.

Right then, ciao.