Big, Bigger, and Borrower

(I am bad with titles.)

Marcus's Pov

"Ugh..." I groan as lean further back into the couch, my body practically becoming one with it. I am potato couch man now, or something. I look up again, mindlessly staring at the TV. Who knew a summer could be SOOOOOOO boring. I wish I could be in Phineas and Ferb and ride in a roller coaster or something because this sucks. I finally get an idea. I peel myself off the couch and fumble with the remote before clicking it off. Well, at least I though. It then turns on again with no sound. After a dew minutes of clicking 2 different remotes and 5 different power buttons, it turns off. After glaring at it for a couple seconds, making sure I wasn't bamboozled, I begin to walk over to the window in the living room. I pull back the curtains and am blasted with sunlight. I glance over to the clock on the wall, seeing it's 1:30. My parents shouldn't be back for another four hours so I deem it to be fine.

"Hey Jack!" I turn my head and shout out, although not to loud.

I hear a faint "Eh?!" from the kitchen.

I then fully turn my body away from the window before walking out of the carpeted living room and into the hardwood hallway. I quickly run down it before stomping my feet down and sliding into the kitchen with my socks on my heels.

"Whas- OOP!" I was about to say 'whassup' before my heel hits the small one centimeter gap between each of the tiles in the kitchen, sending me falling down. I quickly grab the counter and yank myself up, like a newbie ice skater, before I hear a small chuckling.

I turn to my left to see a small girl, no taller then 3 inches, grabbing a small box of raisins like she was moving boxes. I walk over to her, or rather shuffling, as I don't want to slip and slide everywhere. When I approach I crouch down slightly to come face to face with her. Or rather eye to entire freaking body.

"You are such a klutz." She says, still laughing slightly.

"Yeah, well, it's just in my genes." I reply, giving a warm smile. "Hey why are you carrying that, you know I could have helped." I then pluck it out of her arms and lift it up, before being surprised that she's still holding on.

"I need my exercise and I didn't want to bother you!" She fired back jokingly. "And, uh, a little help?"

Now it's my turn to laugh as I place my hand under her and she drops down into it.

"Thanks." She says, now looking a little flustered. 

"Adorable." I think as I pretend not to notice. "Oh yeah, and about exercise, ya wanna take a walk? I was getting bored and thought of heading into the forest."

(Oh yeah, its a "THE FOREST" story. Deal with it.")

"Oh totally, yeah!" She responds, now looking excited, "It's impossible to go outside when you're this small."

"Alright then, here you are." I say as I lift my hand up to my shirt pocket jumps in before I giver her a little bap on the head.

"Could I have my raisins? I NEED MY RAISINS!" She says while giving me a mock angry look. We both laugh a little as I open the box of raisins and put it in my pocket. I immediately hear her rummaging through it.

I quickly walk to my room before grabbing my phone, my earbuds, my sketch book and a pencil. Oh yeah, and my shoes. I slip them on and tie them before heading out the door.

Stacy's Pov

"Come onnnnn... I'm so comfy." Chris says as I poke him in the stomach.