Ch 67 Captured

the completed and edited ch67

↶( * •ω• )Ψ

A black shadow flashed along the treetops, jumping with lightning quick speed into the air before landing on a tank that was at the near the circle. While he was in the air an unknown amount of bullets pierced his body and blood spurted out like crazy. However, it was as if that silhouette could not feel the pain at all, and kneeling on top of the tank it savagely sent a punch downwards.

Those five fingers were like sharp knives, and were perhaps even sharper than knives, with a terrifying power and sharpness. They quickly pierced through the titanium roof of the car, and amidst an earth-shattering howl, the black shadow covered in blood tore through the tank's roof, it's sharp claws swiftly and violently catching a man in the car. And in an instant, blood arched through the air as the body it caught lost its human shape. At the same time concentrated gunfire reached the black shadow, directly tearing it to pieces.

Li Xin's mouth widened as she looked at the images that had flashed past the screen, the hand holding the comm device trembling nonstop. That... what exactly was that thing? How cruel, how great their strength.

Qi Mo had a gloomy face, and seeing Li Xin trembling, couldn't resist pressing her shoulders. He ordered, "Exterminate them all."

After he gave that order, the gunfire got even fiercer. The gunpowder on the three aircrafts were made of iron, and even a small city would be flattened with nothing left, not to mention with that few people, at the end of the day no matter of perverse they were, they were still made of blood and flesh.

For a short moment all that could be seen was flames lighting up the sky, with the concentration of smaller firearms stopping as they let the big guns in. In an instant, a few shells boomed and the surrounding vegetation was completely destroyed. A greyish piece of land was directly blown up and turned into scorched earth; now nothing could hide itself anymore.

Seeing that Li Hu immediately let out a breath of relief. That scene just now was simply too shocking; the body figure was one of a human alright, however that terrifying ability to resist and that strength was just way too scary. What's this really a human that had mutated after getting contaminated by technetium? If this territory was theirs, then things would become complicated. That incredibly valiant ability was exactly like a wild beast's, and wasn't something an ordinary human could take on.

Qi Mo stared at the scene before him, commanding sternly, "Everybody get fully armed."

"Overlord, our situation..." Black Falcon was talking halfway when communication was suddenly cut. Li Xin instantly cried 'not good' in her heart as she shouted repeatedly, "Black Falcon, Black Falcon, reply, reply," As her hands danced across the keyboard.

"Calm down." The moment Qi Mo saw Li Xin's hands trembling as they typed, he squeezed her shoulders.

Li Xin took a deep breath and didn't answer Qi Mo, just repeatedly trying to contact Black Falcon. 'Calm down'. It was easy to say, hard to do, however right now all she could do was to calm herself. She had to calm herself, and could only calm herself.

"No signal, the signal at Black Falcon's side is completely cut." They couldn't contact Black Falcon, and not even his subordinates could be contacted. Li Xin's face turned ugly too as she quickly answered.

When Qi Mo heard, his face paled with rage as he growled, "Try again."

She bit her lips, trying once again to contact Black Falcon, but all the communication device transmitted over was the sound of static. No signal, they couldn't find Black Falcon's signal. Tightly clenching her fists, Li Xin looked up at Qi Mo and shook her head. No signal, and together with fierce battle just now, the hidden implication there did not need any words to be understood.