Ch 66 Mutated Humans

the completed and edited ch66

↶( * •ω• )Ψ

Africa, Kaipur Mountains, a territory 7000 kilometres big, was a mountain range that wasn't too well known in Africa, yet definitely couldn't be considered unknown. It was off the beaten track with barely anyone there all year round, and because of it's desolation and the danger involved, mankind basically never step foot into that land.

"Overlord."

Cape of Good Hope in Africa, near a location that connected to the Kaipur Mountains, Qi Mo looked at the well-equipped subordinates in front of him and pointed at the map, saying, "Split into two groups to search. Black Falcon will lead Group 1, White Falcon will lead Group 2. You will both go in from the east and west ends and head towards the piece of flat land in the middle. Choose your own men."

As Chief Bunio had only provided a broad outline of the location, with the land included over a few hundred kilometres wide, and ores beings a matter that could only be searched for from a distance and couldn't be dug up by hand, they could only resort to using the simplest of methods; sending people down to search with machinery.

Black Falcon who had rushed back from South-east Asia didn't hesitate before nodding, while White Falcon side-eyed Li Xin, "We'll leave the communications aspect to you. You cannot let any problems appear."

Seeing that only Black Falcon and White Falcon were going down to search, while her, Qi Mo and Li Hu were going to wait at the periphery to reconnoitre as well as be in charge of passing on information, looking at solemnity encompassing everyone's faces, she also turned serious, "No problem." This respect was her forte, and she could guarantee them that.

Qi Mo nodded, asking sternly, "Are the preparations complete?"

"Completed," Black Falcon and White Falcon answered simultaneously.

"Depart."

Suddenly, the aircrafts took off to the skies, flying towards Kaipur Mountain.

"Where are we going?" Li Xin couldn't help frowning slightly after seeing that Qi Mo was also flying towards the same direction.

While looking through military binoculars to observe the mountains below them, he coldly answered, "Towards the centre."

Her lips twitched when she heard. She thought that they were going to observe at Cape of Good Hope, this far off place, but she had obviously underestimated the value of Technetium. Qi Mo was actually going to personally secure the the central area in this complicated territory. Li Xin stared at the white clouds outside the windows and shook her head. She couldn't run away anymore, and blaming others was useless, the only thing she could do was to face it head on. Knowing that she couldn't escape her current situation, she slowly calmed down and no longer felt fearful or perturbed. The fear that was supposed to come was useless anyway.

tofu↶( *'ω' )Ψ - lowkey can we just take an ETERNITY to admire how Li Xin just abandons her thoughts and concentrates on getting the job done well even tho she's already scared to death. She's learning well from the falcons and the demon lord kakaka

In the air, the few planes split off, and looking at the black earth below her foot, her brows furrowed slightly. Glancing around, the towering trees not far off made ominous 'sha sha' sounds when the wind blew, and the mountain range was bumpy and uneven. A small river ran through them, and it was so clear that one could see the bottom. Flowers bloomed, and from afar, it actually didn't look horrifying, instead gave one an otherworldly feeling.

"Li Xin, don't just stand there, come and help." Li Hu saw Li Xin just looking around and couldn't help shouting at her.

She turned around when she heard him, then was immediately shocked. She saw an ordinary looking plane open the holding space below the cabins, and, one after another, fully armed vehicles rolled out. The vehicles looked extremely odd, and in the place where tyres were originally supposed to be, were tyres that looked like tanks; they were completely made of metal. Trees felled wherever they went, and flora was smothered. No one could stand in its way.