Ch 65 Strange Blood Type(2)

the completed and edited ch65(2)

[ dedicated to 徐丝 for accompanying me as I was editing this ]

like and comment for ATEEZ :)
• • • • • • • • •

Qi Mo looked at the examination personnel who were shaking so much that even the machines that they were operating were shaking slightly, and his eyes pierced at them like knives. He snarled furiously, "Focus, or I'll slaughter you all right now."

"Yes, yes." Suppressing the horror in their hearts, the people assisting Li Hu quickly helped him do the check up.

On the operating platform, Qi Mo saw that Li Xin was in so much pain that her face had turned green. With both hands trapped by two bands, her only moveable body part were five fingers that were clenched tightly, those whitened joints having used an unknown amount of strength to stop herself from trembling. Looking at the many types of needles dancing across her body, the blood quickly getting extracted, Li Xin's lips were bitten until they had completely lost their colour. Her tightly shut eyes and fragile but staunch manner made Qi Mo's brows tightly crease.

Reaching into the machine to hold Li Xin's tightly clenched fists, Qi Mo felt her instant grab onto him tightly. The constant trembling was transmitted over and made the arctic storm swirling in his eyes swirl even more furiously, his powerful grip on her silently announcing his presence.

"Lungs functions: normal."

"Kidney functions: normal."

"Blood dialysis: normal"

The chain of reports came out, and amidst their shock, all those researchers revealed a look of wild undulated joy on their faces. There were no problems, there were actually no problems!

Li Hu stood next to the machine. He had personally done the examination and all the reports were precise and reliable. However, to actually be unharmed by the radiation after being so close to it, what was going on? This was completely impossible. Frowning, he said, "Once more."

Beside them White Falcon heard the analysis report and was also stunned. As he led a chemical team under him, he knew the clearest about just how much radiation Technetium transmitted. To actually be unscathed after being in such close proximity, it didn't mean that there was a problem with the raw material, rather it meant that there was definitely something strange about Li Xin's body. He couldn't help knitting his brows tightly while staring at Li Hu repeating the procedure.

Li Xin, who had sighed in relief, heard Li Hu say so and her body instantly twitched. This kind of pain, she really couldn't stand. She couldn't help tightly holding on to Qi Mo.

Seeing Li Xin curl up tensely, then noticing that Li Hu was only repeating the operation with the equipment and re-checking the results they had gotten instead of repeating the process on Li Xin's body, he took off his jacket and covered her before carrying her up.

Feeling Qi Mo carry her, she opened her eyes to ask him in a trembling voice, "Aren't we doing it again?"

Qi Mo carried Li Xin up as Yellow Falcon and the rest all shifted their eyes away. Placing her on his lap, Qi Mo helped Li Xin put on her clothes while calmly saying, "They only need to go through the results again."

Hearing him say so, she instantly let out a sigh of relief. If that were to happen again, she didn't knew if she could still withstand it. The unspeakable feeling from just now was something no one could understand. She leaned her head on Qi Mo's chest and panted while struggling, "I'll do it." However Qi Mo didn't even give her the chance to struggle and locked her in place with a single arm, rendering her helpless. She could only let Qi Mo do what he want.