Chapter 44: Cuddles and Dress Up (Part 3 of 3)

Start from the beginning

"I've thought about it. It's just- there's so many negtives. I've always wanted a family. I wanted to watch my children run around the backyard while my husband played with them. I want to marry someone and see them more than 5 times a year. If i married someone and decided I wanted to do music and sing for a living, I would hate it if I only saw him on special occasions and short breaks," I tell him. I get lost in the moment and think about what my life would be like if I did. If I was never there, there would be a high chance my husband would have an affair. It's life, but it hurts thinking about stuff like that.

"Hey," I felt Liam grab my hands and intertwine his fingers. I look up at him and smile softly when i se his small, but worried smile." Dont stress about it. It's your life. You can choose if you want to take the risk or not."

"Let's eat. I didn't mean to bring down the mood. Liam lets out a small laugh and picks up a strawberry.

"Say ah," Liam says while tilting his head back and opening his mouth while saying ah, demonstrating it to me. I laugh at how strange he is and eat the strawberries with him. For the next 20 minutes or so, Liam and I continue to eat, drink, and joke around. After a while I settled down on the small couch in the room. Liam was in the bathroom, but he wasn't using the bathroom. There was a lot of noise, I think I even heard a crash. After another 5 minutes of me playing a game on my phone and texting Ryan, Liam finally came out with a mischevious grin plastered on his face. I was frightened in the slightest bit. Liam and mischevious grins aren't a good combination.

"What are you up to, Liam Payne?" I ask in confusion. He grins shyly before nodding his head towards the open door that leads to the bathroom. I slowly walk towards but Liam, being in a hurry, pushes me towards the door. I gasp for the second time today. The bathroom was filled with candles of all sorts and dark red rose petals. There was tall candles, short candles. fat candles, stick candles, etc. It was a beautiful sight, I let my eyes roam over the bathroom one more time before looking behind me, at Liam. He was watching me, waiting for my reaction, a gentle smile on his face.

"How did you do all of this?" I gestured towards the bathroom and the hotel room.

"Paul was a great part, but the hotel also let me purchase it for tonight and tomorrow," Liam explained. I hugged him. Tight. I was squeezing him so hard that my face was squished against his chest. Liam returned my hug and kissed my head gently.

"I don't mean to ruin the moment, but if you want to bath in warm water then we better get in now before it gets cold," Liam said while rubbing my arms. I sigh and look up at him.

"Well then, that means you've gotta strip, big boy," I told him while slapping his ass. Liam's ears turned a bright red, along with his cheeks. I giggle before grabbing two towels from under the sink. Liam managed to quickly strip himself and was crawling into the bubble infested bathtub. I take a quick peek at his ass and let me tell you, I regret nothing.

"How does your ass look that nice?" I ask him. Liam quickly jumps into the tub so I could no longer stare at his butt.

"Why do you have an obsession with my ass?" Liam asks jokingly.

"It's a nice ass! Can I not admire the beauty of your ass?" I ask with a hint of amusement. Liam blushes and shakes his head. I laugh at his embaressment before I start to strip down. It's a great thing I have an obsession for matching my undergarments. If they don't match, I feel weird. I strip down before jogging to the tub and slipping the rest off.

'You saw nothing," I said quickly.

"I saw your boobs jiggle,"

"No you didn't,"

"Pretty sure I did,"

"Liam," I warn.

"April," He says in the same tone. Amusement was dancing in his eyes as he antagonized me. I huff before laying my head back on the opposite side of the tub. Liam tugged on my foot, pulling me towards him. He kissed the tip of my big toe before doing the same to the other 4 on my foot. It tickled which made me have an urge to squeal. He grabbed the back of my neck gently and placed a kiss on my forehead. He kissed his way from my cheek to my jaw and finally my neck. As he was kissing down my neck, he murmured a few words that made me want to growl in frustration.